Just informed KN95 required for Italian ports

knl03

Just got an email from Regent saying that masks are now required on board our Med cruise departing in two weeks and KN95 masks required at all ports in Italy. Ugh. That’s on top of changing entry requirement to EU last week. Double ugh. And plus Venice was changed to Trieste.

I’m hoping someone will tell me that all the hoops will be worth it and we will have a lovely vacation. 😢

Edited by knl03
  • Like 1

We aren't long back and can I add, please don't rely on a digital copy of your vaccination pass. 

If for any reason you can't access it on your phone/tablet you will not be allowed access into whatever you are visiting 

I brought a pack of Ffp2 (N95) masks for the plane and our Italian stops but also took our normal masks and wore a mixture outside of Italian waters. 

Which ship are you sailing on? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jeb_bud said:

From a comfort standpoint I prefer KF94 masks. I wonder if they will be acceptable in Northern Europe. 

In most of the Northern Europe Countries you do not need any mask anywhere anymore.

Italy is one of the few places that still requires ffp2/kn95 standard but I doubt anybody will realize the difference to a Kf94.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 3:36 AM, Boatmans Lady said:

We aren't long back and can I add, please don't rely on a digital copy of your vaccination pass. 

If for any reason you can't access it on your phone/tablet you will not be allowed access into whatever you are visiting 

I brought a pack of Ffp2 (N95) masks for the plane and our Italian stops but also took our normal masks and wore a mixture outside of Italian waters. 

Which ship are you sailing on? 

Boatmans lady, on Splendor