Princess beer’s on tap?

wcflats

In December on the Regal, it seemed there were 2 beers on tap at each bar.  One was usually Heineken, but I don't recall the second.  It was not Bud Light, but, Bud Light and Coors Light are available at any bar by the bottle.

12 hours ago, Guardsy said:

In December on the Regal, it seemed there were 2 beers on tap at each bar.  One was usually Heineken, but I don't recall the second.  It was not Bud Light, but, Bud Light and Coors Light are available at any bar by the bottle.

Second could be Stella

OP does not give which itinerary. On our British cruise, the beer on tap was Boddington's Ale. Princess tries to provide something regionally popular, balanced with regional availability at the port of embarkation. Knowing where your going might suggest what you will find.

1 hour ago, mtnesterz said:

OP does not give which itinerary. On our British cruise, the beer on tap was Boddington's Ale. Princess tries to provide something regionally popular, balanced with regional availability at the port of embarkation. Knowing where your going might suggest what you will find.

Lucky you!  On a recent Enchanted Caribbean I was excited to try the Salty Dog Pub but very disappointed by the reality.  I don't recall the exact offerings on tap but they were very uninspiring.  Bottle selection was decent - especially a couple of Belgians. On the Grand on its first reactivation cruise to Cabo last  fall they stocked Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin so kudos to Princess for pandering to the SoCal beer palates!

Edited by uspearls

2 hours ago, voljeep said:

Newcastle Brown Ale ?

Yes I think you're right....but Princess, if you're going to plop a brand new brewpub right in prime real estate next to the Piazza, give the same attention to the beer selection that you gave to the wine list at  Vines!