Almost live from Ecstasy

BlerkOne

18 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

I don't see it listed and the server last night indicated it was gone. Maybe just Ecstasy?

We were on the second sailing out of Mobile this year and don't recall it being offer then. Most noticeable on that cruise was no Chef's Table was being offered.

We were on the Mar 10 sailing of the Ecstasy and attended tea in the afternoon of the final sea day.  The salmon and cucumber finger sandwiches were delicious and husband really enjoyed the dark chocolate macaroons.  I don't recall tea time being scheduled everyday, but hopefully they have not discontinued the service in entirety. 

14 minutes ago, Tradestock said:

We were on the Mar 10 sailing of the Ecstasy and attended tea in the afternoon of the final sea day.  The salmon and cucumber finger sandwiches were delicious and husband really enjoyed the dark chocolate macaroons.  I don't recall tea time being scheduled everyday, but hopefully they have not discontinued the service in entirety. 

I was thinking my Breeze cruise in January only had it scheduled once instead of both sea days but I’m not sure. While I’d be disappointed if only once it is definitely better than not at all. Hopefully when staffing issues ease tea will return every sea day. 

21 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

This was different - or maybe this is the late night eats menu, too.

PXL_20220411_170238876.MP_DxO.jpg

I was on the Ecstasy a month ago and we didn't have the lasagna or chicken parm sandwich. Would have been good.

Hmmm. Received a notice that the fresh water line will be shutoff on the ship for maintenance between 1am and 5am tonight/tomorrow morning.

"Please run the water for a few minutes prior to using it tomorrow"

I understand, but not sure how the toilet will feel about it.

3 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Asked the Beverage manager (maybe it was food manager) a little while ago about tea time and he confirmed it is toast fleet wide. Woulda coulda shoulda.

Must be a new decision because we were on the Dream 3/26 - 4/3 and they definately had tea time

19 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Asked the Beverage manager (maybe it was food manager) a little while ago about tea time and he confirmed it is toast fleet wide. Woulda coulda shoulda.

That’s a shame. I doubt it’ll ever come back but I hope it does