Luggage Tags

mnkauf

1 hour ago, Joe817 said:

This is soooo funny! :classic_laugh:  We think nothing of spending $1,000, $1,500, $3,000 on a cruise, BUT, scringe on looking for free twisty tie thingy's on loaves of bread to attach 12 laminated tags for $3.00.

I am amazed, at times, of human ingenuity and resourcefulness. 🍻 

I mean no disrespect or insults to anyone who uses these inventive ideas. My hat's off to you all. 

That ingenuity and resourcefulness all my life if how I have the $1000 to spend on the cruise. When my mom got the occasional “store bought” loaf of bread, the plastic bag saw many more washes and uses. I did spring for the Amazon tag holders though.

4 minutes ago, 2wheelin said:

That ingenuity and resourcefulness all my life if how I have the $1000 to spend on the cruise. When my mom got the occasional “store bought” loaf of bread, the plastic bag saw many more washes and uses. I did spring for the Amazon tag holders though.

in all honesty, I save every twisty tie thingy on bread roll coverings....never can tell when it can come in handy. And it has...all the time. 

On 4/11/2022 at 2:46 PM, chocolate melting cake said:

The way to get your paperwork before checking in is-------------------go to your cruise on MANAGE MY CRUISE----------------------either type in or highlight and copy the site below, then paste it in the address box----------carefully delete the ABC123 in the box and insert your cruise code--------hit return and your cruise info appears like it will after you've signed in!                                                              https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=ABC123&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

YES!!  Works like a charm!