Cannot seem to get Royal to add myVegas room credit.

I got from the myvegas app a $100 room credit.  It can be applied to a cruise as long as its within 30 days of booking.  Have done this before with no issues.   This time however its a struggle.

I followed the "rules" as outlined on the email from myvegas.  In short forward the email to clubroyale with a given email address.  Add the relevant demographic information and sailing information.  Nothing back after a week.  Emailed again and again nothing.  Tried email customer service but again nothing.  Have now phoned on 3 separate occasions.

First one stated that there was nothing she could do I had to speak to clubroyale and the only way to do that was to email the email I have been emailing!

Second one said she had managed to get through to clubroyale and my claim would be prioritised and dealt with in 24 hours max 48 hours.  It wasn't

Third was yesterday who gave the same response as first.  I asked how I escalate this to a complaint.  She said I had to phone the number I was actually using to phone her.  There is no option to actually raise a complaint on that number.  She stated she could not escalate me to anyone.   The second person left no notes on the booking so I suspect perhaps had not to through to anyway and was just fobbing me off. 

The 30 days are up tomorrow.  No-one wants to take any responsibility. 

Anyone got a potential solution for this.  

Found a way to phone.  First person could see that they were supposed to do something last Friday.  He can't do it but can speak to the people who can. After 45 minutes he cut me off no resultion.

Second person.  Fifteen minute wait for a human.  He listens says he will bring up my reservation and so puts me on hold.  Fifteen minutes later line goes dead again.

Joke of a level of service.

3 hours ago, MAILMAN said:

I called 855-284-7463 club royale and they helped me get the $100 credit

my problem is that the number is a US number and I can't get it from the UK

18 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Get a VOIP app which can make call to US numbers.

I have spoken to them  Found a local number which costs me nothing to dial and from which I can then dial through to RCI.  Waste of time mind you as they both cut me off after 45 and 30 minutes of staff not being able to help.

At last was resolved today.  Got the $100 added to the room.  Was not able to speak to the team concerned.  Even the clubroyale staff were not allowed to speak to them, message them yes but not actually speak to a human.

Thats now both bookings sucessful.  $100 for nothing is a result.

• 2 weeks later...

So if you booked thru a travel agency Can I still get the $100 OBC?  I figured it was really for only booking thru them or something. So if I just booked, and it is showing up as a booking on the RC website, I can redeem the reward?

I only tried it once and didn't get to use it because COVID came along in 2020 and we had to cancel and rebook the cruise twice till last September but that credit got lost.  I am 142 days out.  So I have to apply it before the 30 day mark is what you are saying?