What do you do on sea days?

LindaJ+

3 hours ago, kazu said:

Surprised no one has mentioned lunch in the Pinnacle Grill.  A very nice thing to do on sea day 👍 

Oh, you just beat me to it, Jacqui!  That's because you're in a time zone that permits you to post earlier than I 😉😉

Anyway, that's why I look forward to sea days.  The PG is open for lunch only then!  And lunch is the only PG meal when you can order a strawberry pavlova without begging for it.

Edited by AV8rix

We like to work out in the morning either in the gym or walking 3-5 miles on the promenade deck.  After showers and breakfast we attend lectures, read books, play trivia or other games. Lunch is usually salads in the lido. Late afternoon is usually a short nap, followed by happy hour, trivia dinner and time on the music walk. 

• Like 1

On 4/19/2022 at 10:35 AM, ShipWalker said:

DW and I make use of the FREE dry saunas on the ships. (lido deck, on the left between the pool and Green house Spa reception desk)

Are you saying anyone can use the dry saunas and are not required to buy a spa package?  Is that only on certain ships?  

1 minute ago, farjar said:

Are you saying anyone can use the dry saunas and are not required to buy a spa package?  Is that only on certain ships?  

1- Yes.  2- On all ships.

Just to be clear these are not the saunas that are part of the Greenhouse Spa package.

• Like 1

We just came off a Seabourn cruise where we had 9 sea consecutive days and it was heaven.  What did we do?  Pretty much nothing except read and socialize with fellow passengers.  Like HAL they did have daily lectures, team trivia, duplicate bridge, some cooking demos, etc.  Some of us were kind of sad when we finally reached our first port (Funchal) and had t actually make an effort to go ashore.

Hank

• Like 1