Airport Transfer - Miami

jdevine

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a transfer from Miami International to a hotel close to the port. Its for 10 people and UBER seems very high. I also would be interested in going from the hotel to the port the next day. Magnificent 7 Transportation & Tours

Edited by jdevine

• jdevine changed the title to Airport Transfer - Miami
22 minutes ago, Diver2014 said:

Which hotel?  Some provide transportation from the airport to their hotel and you might even find hotels that will drop you off at the port when you check out.  Depends on the hotel.

Holiday Inn Port of Miami

1 hour ago, jdevine said:

Holiday Inn Port of Miami

The Holiday Inn Port Miami doesn't provide a shuttle from the airport that I know of.   But, the hotel is just across Biscayne Blvd from the entrance to the port.  It would take 5 minutes in a taxi to get there.

Two taxi vans at about $30 per cab should get all 10 of you from the airport to the hotel.  The next morning do the same to get to the ship - cab fare to the port should be $15 or less per cab.

• Like 1

I'm staying at Hyatt Regency by cruise port and plan on taking taxi from airport to hotel and taxi to port next day.  Taxi's are easily available and some may be regulated with flat rate to and from cruise port

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 7:46 PM, Ashland said:

Get a rate quote from South Florida Shuttles...A great private company we've used when we travel with our extended family group.

Sorry to inform you that i have tried numerous times to contact them through their website and phone calls and never got a response. I have seen that others have had the same non response. I wanted to use them also because we had a great experience with them 3 years ago.

3 hours ago, ken_nyc said:

Sorry to inform you that i have tried numerous times to contact them through their website and phone calls and never got a response. I have seen that others have had the same non response. I wanted to use them also because we had a great experience with them 3 years ago.

Well that's disappointing news...did they go out of business...if so to bad as they were a great company.

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

Well that's disappointing news...did they go out of business...if so to bad as they were a great company.

I have no idea if they went out of business, I would assume not, if you call you can leave a voicemail but they never call back. I called like 5 times and gave up, others have complained about the same experience.

• Thanks 1