Currently on Reflection TA - any questions?

Sibsie

13 hours ago, Sibsie said:

Someone was asking for pax numbers for the May 2 out of FCO. I asked this morning and they said 1400

Don’t like that number for the May 13 sailing . Did you ever get any information on the brand of champagne offered?

Edited by Purplsmurf

9 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

You can see a few of the bottles in these images - I'd say they were about 16 oz. I didn't use the body lotion, though none of the products seemed to be as aromatic as Bulgari.

i-Wr9fRBw-X2.jpg

i-8S8MhW9-X2.jpg

Tom

So they get topped up all the time by your room steward?  Something I’m not very keen on, even pre-Covid. 

The cruise just wrapped up and we had an amazing time. Our personal retreat host was sensational and our stateroom attendant Raymundo was our firm fav, you’d be hard pressed to find a nicer harder working person. 

We ended up with just over 2% contracting covid which doesn’t put us off cruising in the least. Can’t wait to do it again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Sibsie said:

The cruise just wrapped up and we had an amazing time. Our personal retreat host was sensational and our stateroom attendant Raymundo was our firm fav, you’d be hard pressed to find a nicer harder working person. 

We ended up with just over 2% contracting covid which doesn’t put us off cruising in the least. Can’t wait to do it again. 

Sibsie, so glad to hear that you had a great cruise.  Thanks for all your posts and for sharing the information.  You've certainly made us feel better about getting on the Reflection next month.

Have a safe journey home and many more enjoyable cruises.

• Like 1

Thank for all the informative posts, pleased you had a good cruise and wishing you a safe journey home. Counting the days (with a touch of intrepidation) till 13th June.

• Like 2

Thanks for your posts....regarding what you said "We ended up with just over 2% contracting covid"..........

At a "conservative" 3000 passengers including crew this is still 60 passengers or crew who actually reported it. How many did not.

2 hours ago, gordylad said:

Thanks for your posts....regarding what you said "We ended up with just over 2% contracting covid"..........

At a "conservative" 3000 passengers including crew this is still 60 passengers or crew who actually reported it. How many did not.

Not only how many kept it under wraps, but how many were asymptomatic. True infections are potentially 100+ (or even hundreds)...

Tom

10 hours ago, gordylad said:

We had 1064 pax. 2% is around 21. They had about 200 continuing on for a back to back so it went from 16 to 21 discovered during covid testing for the onward cruise and they were asymptomatic. At some point we’re going to have to learn to live around this. It’s not going anywhere. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 12:26 AM, cruisingaussies said:

So they get topped up all the time by your room steward?  Something I’m not very keen on, even pre-Covid. 

Ours were never topped up.