Email

jljcruise06

29 minutes ago, jljcruise06 said:

Does MSC have an email that can be used to contact them? If so what is it? 

Completely depends on what the issue is...if you can give some details we can help more. And like @mnpurple said, be prepared to wait a LONG time for an answer 

3 hours ago, kernow said:

I'm in the UK and have twice gotten a reply from mscclubuk@msccruises.co.uk, is there an American equivalent?

For the club there is a mscvoyagersclub@msccruisesusa.com, but I have been emailing them for months to help getting missing points and I still have not received a reply other then 3 months ago it is still being worked on.  It is ridiculous 

11 minutes ago, Paphillyguy said:

For the club there is a mscvoyagersclub@msccruisesusa.com, but I have been emailing them for months to help getting missing points and I still have not received a reply other then 3 months ago it is still being worked on.  It is ridiculous 

UK office must be a bit better (or I just got lucky), after our cruise last year I emailed about missing points and got a reply straight away and the points a couple of months later!

21 hours ago, mnpurple said:

If you have already booked, you can try this:  mscexistingreservations@msccruisesusa.com

However, I sent a message last week and haven't received a response, so not sure how helpful that will be.

It's hit or miss with MSCexisting.....

I've contacted them with a total of 4 issues. They came through with 3 of them but the 4th will (supposedly) take 2 billing cycles to resolve. The previous 3 were fixed in about 2 weeks. The 4th is less than $500 so it's not as bad as some other (frequently posted) issues that other forum members have had.