Is there a Thermal Suite AND The Enclave on the Regal?

miagirl

This will be my first time on a Royal class ship.  I love the Thermal Suites on the older ships.  I thought that the Enclave had more or less replaced the Thermal Suite on the newer ships.  I went into my personalizer for my upcoming cruise to reserve a spot and I'm confronted with a choice of either -  and the Thermal Suite is $10.00 more a week.  The feature that I am most interested in are the thermal beds.

Can anyone let me know which one to reserve for the thermal beds?

Many thanks in advance!

Thermal or Enclave.JPG

Princess has been having HEAPS of computer issues of late.  It looks like a computer glitch possibly related to an recent/upcoming price increase - Thermal Suite is called the Enclave on Royal Class ships - there is only the one facility on the ship.

I'd normally say call and have them book you over the phone, though these days that is often more easily said than done.  If you can get through, and if you can get a person who even knows what a thermal suite or the enclave is, they will theoretically sort it all out and get it reserved correctly ... good luck with that!

1 hour ago, miagirl said:

This will be my first time on a Royal class ship.  I love the Thermal Suites on the older ships.  I thought that the Enclave had more or less replaced the Thermal Suite on the newer ships.  I went into my personalizer for my upcoming cruise to reserve a spot and I'm confronted with a choice of either -  and the Thermal Suite is $10.00 more a week.  The feature that I am most interested in are the thermal beds.

Can anyone let me know which one to reserve for the thermal beds?

Many thanks in advance!

Thermal or Enclave.JPG

No, there is not BOTH a Thermal Suite and The Enclave.

The Enclave is the Thermal Suite aboard Royal class ships (of which Regal is one). It is enhanced over the Thermal Suite, for sure .

It does have the heated tile beds like the old Thermal Suite (and more of them, 8 or so) along with the only steam and saunas aboard, and aqua beds. 

The website spa bookings are glitched in showing both for basically all ships.  

2 hours ago, miagirl said:

thanks to both of you.  I had a feeling that a glitch was the answer but I wanted to be sure.  I LOVE those beds!  Strange that the Enclave is enhanced but it's $10 less.

Nan

I find it strange that the Thermal Suite is as expensive as it is to begin with! Lol.

The enhancements in the Enclave are the different steam/sauna experiences, plus aqua beds, plus the hydro pool itself - warm to very warm pool with numerous bubble jets, rainforest shower, spouts for massage, bed to lean on on far wall, etc.  

Usually runs around $149usd pp on a 7 night sailing when booked aboard....

On 4/21/2022 at 6:16 PM, miagirl said:

thanks to both of you.  I had a feeling that a glitch was the answer but I wanted to be sure.  I LOVE those beds!  Strange that the Enclave is enhanced but it's $10 less.

Nan

I LOVE the thermal suites on the older ships so I've always insisted on sailing on a ship with one. I had a chance to sail on the Majestic last October and the Enclave is even better than the original thermal suites. The hydrotherapy pool is a delight. Not as hot as a hot tub so you can stay in for longer and just totally relax. You're going to love it! 

On 4/21/2022 at 6:16 PM, miagirl said:

Nan

Oh, and I might be wrong but the two different prices might be for a single person and a couples pass. The couples pass is usually significantly less per person per day than the single pass. That $10 difference does seem strange. I would expect the couples pass to be more than only $10 more than the single but who knows.

16 hours ago, rheathslc said:

I LOVE the thermal suites on the older ships so I've always insisted on sailing on a ship with one. I had a chance to sail on the Majestic last October and the Enclave is even better than the original thermal suites. The hydrotherapy pool is a delight. Not as hot as a hot tub so you can stay in for longer and just totally relax. You're going to love it! 

thanks, I do find hot tubs a bit tooo hot at times.  The sadly departed Pacific Princess had a lovely therapy tub outside in the front of the trip.  My DH knew that was where to fine me if I went missing.  🙂