Digital Photo Package - questions

davy jones

We are considering this and have a couple of questions?

1.  Can you download the photos to your own device when they are available?

2.  Does this include all photos taken onboard, including those "portrait" photos that can be taken each evening?

3.  If you had the package, what was your experience?

The answer may be ship dependent, as not all ships have the same set-up. 
On Reflection in November, we could download all of our photos while on board from a specific URL that was tied to the ship itself.  Once we got home, we had to wait for Celebrity to send us a link to get the photos.  

We had all of our photos, including everything taken each evening and the pier photos, downloaded to our laptop before we left the ship. 

We did this several years ago.  All photos taken anywhere on the ship or pier photos were included.  We even had some done with friends.  Any photos with us in it were included.  We had lots of fun with it.  Our package included any actual photos we saw on the boards as well as others that we were surprised to find (including some of strangers but nothing inappropriate).  Once home, we received a link and were able to download everything.

We are on Silhouette and had the photo package on our last cruise.  

You initially go to the Photo Shop to activate your package.    They create an account for you and you can view your photos on the Kiosk or on your PC or Telephone Device.  

I was able to download my photos within hours of them being taken onto my PC.   At the end of the cruise you get a link to download.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nursecruisers couple said:

We are sailing on Solstice in June.  I bought the unlimited digital package.  Can our daughter and her boyfriend take pics without us, since our research linked?

I would doubt it. Two cabins, two photo packages would be my bet.

On our trip we had for cabins booked, one package. As long as the young adults are less than 21 they are included, they just give your cabin number that's tagged to the purchase.  TBH, it's done with face recognition, so once you have some group shots taken, they all seem to go to one place. We got digital and over 120 prints to distribute between the grandparents and family wonderful momento/value.