Hotel used by RCCL in Cape Liberty, New Jersey

Does anyone know which hotel(s) RCCL uses in Cape Liberty?  We're sailing on August 18th, 2022 on the Adventure of the Seas and thinking about using a RCCL hotel since we're also using RCCL air.

Bill

There is a small cluster of hotels across from I  think it is called the Mills mall Jersey Gardens.  Embassey Suites, Country Inn and Suite, also I think there maybe a Marriott and Extended stay. Just as you enter street to hotels there is a Ruby Tuesday and IHOP.  

I' ve stay at Country Inn and Embassy both are nice.

21 minutes ago, Ky Bill said:

Does anyone know which hotel(s) RCCL uses in Cape Liberty?  We're sailing on August 18th, 2022 on the Adventure of the Seas and thinking about using a RCCL hotel since we're also using RCCL air.

Bill

If you have never been to NYC before, and fly in early (or stay a few days post cruise) I would also suggest staying in Hoboken - 30 minutes by cab/car to Port Liberty, and a quick train ride into NYC. Hoboken is also about 20-25 minutes from the airport. [30 minutes in NY/NJ is the equivalent of about 10-12 miles]

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

There are no RC hotels.

Smoky, I could have stated that better.  Usually RCCL has hotels they contract with to book passengers going out of cruises.  If you're using RCCL Air they provide transport to the hotel and then transport to the ship in the morning.

in my experience air2sea does offer hotel arrangements but the cost is a lot higher than if you pay yourself.   If you call them, the price they will quote you is per person.    

I just googled hotels near Cape Liberty Cruise port and here is the link:

https://www.google.com/search?q=hotels+near+cape+liberty+cruise+port&rlz=1C1GCEB_enUS887US887&oq=hotels+near+cape+liberty&aqs=chrome.0.0i512j69i57j0i512l8.5307j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

or go to hotels.com 

Earlier this year we were looking at doing a park and stay and had booked the Doubletree near Newark Airport.     They had a decent deal.      Embassy suites are usually a good deal with their free breakfast buffet and happy hour.

Have fun planning

• Like 1

Pretty limited so far.  They are partnering up with Priceline

Q

Does Royal Caribbean Offer pre and post cruise hotels?

A

When you're having the adventure of a lifetime, you don't ever want it to end. So why not extend your vacation and make the adventure last? Our cruises visit and depart from some of the most beautiful regions of the world, and we've made it easy for you to take your time and explore them. Arrive early or stay longer - it's up to you. Through our partnership with Priceline, we offer thousands of hotel properties worldwide with prices up to 50% off. 

To access exclusive rates, log in to view and book available hotels.

Complete your vacation

• Miami, FL
  • Seattle, WA
  • Orlando, FL
  • Barcelona, Spain
  • Rome, Italy

Choose with confidence from thousands of hotels

BOLD SAVINGS ON YOUR FAVORITE HOTELS

Planning your epic adventure just got easier with Royal Caribbean® Hotels. Whether you need a place to stay on travel days to and from port, or you just want to extend the adventure, now you can book top-rated U.S. hotels — and score incredible savings up to 50% off. Plus, once you’ve booked your stay, you’ll have support around-the-clock to answer any questions or help you with reservation changes.

As someone that lives very close to the cruise port I can tell you that there are no major hotels in Bayonne to stay before the cruise.  If you are flying in I would recommend the Double Tree by the airport or the hotels close to the airport.  Stay away from the roadside motels by the airport.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

As someone that lives very close to the cruise port I can tell you that there are no major hotels in Bayonne to stay before the cruise. 

Stay away from the roadside motels by the airport.

Stay away too from the hourly rate motel in Bayonne that 1 poster promotes.

Because of their isolation and limited food choices, airport hotels other than those on International Blvd in Elizabeth (near Jersey Gardens mall) are not recommended. Hotels in Jersey City have magnificent views of the lower Manhattan skyline.

Cape Liberty is the name of the cruise port not Port Liberty(Liberte) which is a location in Jersey City, miles from the cruise port.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, meadowlander said:

Stay away too from the hourly rate motel in Bayonne that 1 poster promotes.

Because of their isolation and limited food choices, airport hotels other than those on International Blvd in Elizabeth (near Jersey Gardens mall) are not recommended. Hotels in Jersey City have magnificent views of the lower Manhattan skyline.

Cape Liberty is the name of the cruise port not Port Liberty(Liberte) which is a location in Jersey City, miles from the cruise port.

Stay far away from that hourly motel in Bayonne that borders Jersey City!  Far Far Far away!

If you are looking for sightseeing and something to do the day before Jersey City in the Financial District / Downtown is a good location because you can take the path into NYC 33rd St walk around and come right back.  If you just want a place to rest and not do anything then airport hotels by Newark Airport is a good option.  Stick with the name brand and check out recent reviews and not ones posted by influencers!

After reading all the responses and comments, thank you.  I also have been researching different hotels on Trip Advisor were I frequently write and comment.  I think we're going to go with Spring Hill Suites a Marriott property.  Through my research I found the hotel RCCL is using for Air2Sea accommodations which received a number of terrible comments by RCCL cruisers.  If anyone has comments regarding this Spring Hill please share them.  We are ready to cruise!!!!