MJV = Blank Blue Screen

duquephart

1 hour ago, kkapaldo said:

26 days out and only half of our ports have shore excursions - guessing we just have to check multiple times a day or see what happens once on board?

ip's 

Even if not posted before embarkation, the onboard Shore-ex team, work wonders in ensuring you can book the tours you want.

On the current WC, few, if any shore-ex were available before embarkation. Tours for many of the ports were released in tranches, at a couple of times throughout the cruise.

During our last cruise, the itinerary changed so much, the shore-ex often changed daily, sometimes multiple time per day. The Shore-ex team worked wonders with the multiple challenges provided. I have no doubt your ship's shore-ex team will be as diligent, and once onboard everything will be resolved.

• Like 1

I received a message via the portal that bookings are now available for our trip in July, but when I went to book they weren’t yet available.  When booking excursions using vouchers, do I book through MVJ or do I need to contact a Viking agent to do so?  Any help is appreciated.  

13 hours ago, Sapphire_07 said:

I received a message via the portal that bookings are now available for our trip in July, but when I went to book they weren’t yet available.  When booking excursions using vouchers, do I book through MVJ or do I need to contact a Viking agent to do so?  Any help is appreciated.  

Book the shore-ex on MVJ. Once you select the tours head to checkout and they will apply the cost from your vouchers, or OBC (if applicable to shore-ex). Any outstanding balance will be charged to a credit card.

Please remember, when selecting shore-ex and placing in your cart, they are not actually confirmed until you complete the checkout process. On longer cruise, some pax have selected tours and by the time they went to the checkout, some tours were sold out.

8 minutes ago, Heidi13 said:

Book the shore-ex on MVJ. Once you select the tours head to checkout and they will apply the cost from your vouchers, or OBC (if applicable to shore-ex). Any outstanding balance will be charged to a credit card.

Please remember, when selecting shore-ex and placing in your cart, they are not actually confirmed until you complete the checkout process. On longer cruise, some pax have selected tours and by the time they went to the checkout, some tours were sold out.

Or you can have payment taken out of a bank account and get the 3.3% discount.

13 minutes ago, Heidi13 said:

Thank you!  

MVJ not working.   First received a message they were updating my account and to try back later.  Now received this message..

Please note that we are currently experiencing a higher than normal volume of traffic on My Viking Journey. We are aware of the situation and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Anybody else having a problem?

• Like 1