Another Transatlantic covid story

AussieGirlKaz

While not CWC -  Celebrity did update their policy on sailing from Europe until November 30 to allow you to stay aboard instead of having to quarantine in a port.   Personally I preferred quarantining in a nice AirBnB in UK instead of isolation on the ship.

image.thumb.png.c8f19cb24f27202eb9329f8f590bc664.png

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

While not CWC -  Celebrity did update their policy on sailing from Europe until November 30 to allow you to stay aboard instead of having to quarantine in a port.   Personally I preferred quarantining in a nice AirBnB in UK instead of isolation on the ship.

image.thumb.png.c8f19cb24f27202eb9329f8f590bc664.png

English speaking country helps 

• Like 2

On 5/17/2022 at 9:59 AM, VitaminSea53 said:

Where do you see the extension?  My cruise departs Oct 2nd and, as far as I know, CWC does not apply.  With final payment coming up in a month, I will cancel if nothing changes.

There is no extension to CWC.  It ends Sept 2022.  I'm hoping Celebrity will extended it to the end of 2022.  I have Oct and Nov cruises.   

Cruise with Confidence applied to sailings booked by 3/31/22 and sail by 9/30/22

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-with-confidence

The Covid assistance that had been in place ended with 4 30 22 sailing and there is a policy effective 5/1

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/cel-covid-19-cancellations-and-refunds-policy.pdf

I understand CWC ends in Sept.  I'm hopeful Celebrity will extend it past Sept as it gets closer to the date.  Covid is still a thing regardless if cruise lines wished it wasn't to get back to pre covid operations. I'm sure the Sept 2022 date was put in place thinking things would be more normal by then.  Unfortunately, this is not the case.  The drop in stock prices across cruise line is a god indicator. 

Edited by crusinthrough
  • Like 1