Haven Pillow Menu?

suzequ

except for a reduction in choices (i think they are down to four now), there has been no change. pillow menu is still a haven perk, although they may not have an actual printed "menu." in my experience, most ships no longer offer the "climarelle" cooling pillow, but memory foam is still available.

45 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

You should receive and email with this (or something similar) attached as you get closer to your sailing: 

Welcome Aboard Suite+.pdf 131.56 kB · 9 downloads

Thank you for posting this.

Good to know.

We decided to do this sailing last minute, less than 30 days. Prices were discounted and we could not pass it up. 
So, no letter or luggage tags. Just received email with phone number for Pre Concierge. 
When reviewing this, I realize it may be outdated. No H designation. We are in H5 cabin.

Haven suites do not get water etc. Owners Suite does get water, sodas and choice of liquor .

Edited by phissy
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, suzequ said:

I’m assuming with COVID health changes the Haven on the Joy (sailing 5/8) will NOT have the Pillow Menu available.  Anyone know for sure?

We are not on the Joy, but got a memo from the cruise line

image.thumb.png.e656ff76d48aa90cdb69e652dc48bad2.png

• Like 2

Those are some great options! We leave on the Encore in about a week for our 1st cruise. How close to your sailing did you receive that email? 

Somewhat surprised that they offer soda as that otherwise would only be available with the beverage package. 

Hi!  For the folks who have gotten the memory foam pillow, was it the flat kind or the kind with the hump (like for your neck)?  We prefer the flat kind but I didn't want to order it and get the wrong one.  TIA!

4 hours ago, wannavacay said:

For the folks who have gotten the memory foam pillow, was it the flat kind or the kind with the hump (like for your neck)?  We prefer the flat kind but I didn't want to order it and get the wrong one.

This is the kind of memory foam that was on the Escape in the Haven at end-January.

13 minutes ago, Taishartrueblood said:

So there is alcohol in the rooms in the Haven?

Only for some of the upper suites.  "Standard" haven rooms do not get the alcohol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KurtMo said:

This is the kind of memory foam that was on the Escape in the Haven at end-January.

Hi!  Thank you for responding.  Was there a picture?  Wasn't sure which one you were talking about.  TY!

On 4/29/2022 at 8:53 AM, HBCcruiser said:

You should receive and email with this (or something similar) attached as you get closer to your sailing: 

Welcome Aboard Suite+.pdf 131.56 kB · 83 downloads

When does the pre-cruise concierge contact you before the sailing? I am in a suite and leaving in 12 days, I haven't heard anything. I am on Norwegian Star which doesn't have the Haven, does that make a difference?

16 minutes ago, LALisaH said:

When does the pre-cruise concierge contact you before the sailing? I am in a suite and leaving in 12 days, I haven't heard anything. I am on Norwegian Star which doesn't have the Haven, does that make a difference?

That does make a difference unless you are in an Owners Suite or higher. The Star does not have a Haven. Your experience will be similar to suites on Princess and some RCCL cruises. You’ll have access to a specialty restaurant for lunch and breakfast, have a butler who gives you daily treats, priority embark- disembarkation and and have access to a concierge but that’s about it. 

Edited by HBCcruiser

1 minute ago, HBCcruiser said:

That does make a difference unless you are in an Owners Suite or higher. The Star does not have a Haven. Your experience will be similar to suites on Princess and some RCCL cruises. You’ll have access to a specialty restaurant for lunch and dinner, have a butler who gives you daily treats, priority embark- disembarkation and and have access to a concierge but that’s about it. 

Thank you for that information!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LALisaH said:

On 4/30/2022 at 3:37 PM, abugarcia1 said:

Those are some great options! We leave on the Encore in about a week for our 1st cruise. How close to your sailing did you receive that email? 

Somewhat surprised that they offer soda as that otherwise would only be available with the beverage package. 

We were contacted by email and phone by the pre-concierge 130 days prior to departure for our cruise in August. 

• Like 1

Thank you. I received a more generic letter welcoming us to the Haven. I really like that detailed letter. Well I guess we'll experience more in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to this experience.