Scenic - is this a luggage tag?

BellsRUs

4 minutes ago, Canal archive said:

Is it your first cruise with Scenic? 

Yup got it in one.

interesting as it looks like Scenic Club Diamond colour.

😂How could you tell its my first Scenic cruise? My first River cruise of any kind! We've been on over 50 ocean cruises, but this will be the first river cruise. 

Thank you for the info! 

34 minutes ago, BellsRUs said:

😂How could you tell its my first Scenic cruise? My first River cruise of any kind! We've been on over 50 ocean cruises, but this will be the first river cruise. 

Thank you for the info! 

One big difference is the number of passengers. There is no real need to have all the luggage distinguished by deck and cabin category on a river cruise. As long as it has your name on it, it would get to your cabin, although it helps if you have some ship specific information.

Thank you! We are supposed to be on the Jade, but aren’t positive because of the engine issues she has had. Current Jade passengers are traveling on the Pearl. Could you please tell me how dressy the dinners are? The men are trying to decide whether to take a jacket and the women are wondering how dressy we need to be…

Jade is underway using her own power if you look on Marine Traffic put in Scenic Jade and you’ll find we’re she is in real time. My husband does like a jacket but don’t worry it not a requirement just smart.  Nice slacks and shirts but the air con can be a tad cool. I usually take wrap very useful works for many different eventualities like up on deck in the evening. Ladies depending on the length of the cruise say 15 days a nice pair of dress trousers and a long skirt with several light tops to mix and match. So if you go for a special meal say to Portabellos or depending on your cabin Table de Rive your covered. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BellsRUs said:

Thank you for the info! 

She didn't know it was your first Scenic cruise - she asked you if it was!    Happy cruising 

4 hours ago, Canal archive said:

Jade is underway using her own power if you look on Marine Traffic put in Scenic Jade and you’ll find we’re she is in real time. My husband does like a jacket but don’t worry it not a requirement just smart.  Nice slacks and shirts but the air con can be a tad cool. I usually take wrap very useful works for many different eventualities like up on deck in the evening. Ladies depending on the length of the cruise say 15 days a nice pair of dress trousers and a long skirt with several light tops to mix and match. So if you go for a special meal say to Portabellos or depending on your cabin Table de Rive your covered. 

Hi - I say if you have room for it ~ Pack it!   Unless it's one of your old prom or bridesmaid dresses~ LOL