Formal nights on 10 day cruise

Hey everyone,

I am trying to find out what days the formal/chic/dressy (whatever you want to call it) nights are on our 10 night cruise.  I am guessing day 2 or 3, and then days 8 or 9.  Can anyone confirm what days they might be.  We also have two overnights.  Night 8 is an overnight, and night 10 is an overnight.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, screwsmcernst said:

Hey everyone,

I am trying to find out what days the formal/chic/dressy (whatever you want to call it) nights are on our 10 night cruise.  I am guessing day 2 or 3, and then days 8 or 9.  Can anyone confirm what days they might be.  We also have two overnights.  Night 8 is an overnight, and night 10 is an overnight.  Thanks.

I would guess day three as that is the first sea day, but we do depart Victoria on day two at 5pm.  Second guess is day seven as that is our last sea day and then two overnighters on days 8 and 10. Day 9 is a 10pm departure. Sea you onboard..happy cruising. PS. Are you coming in early and getting tested in Vancouver or at home before you leave. We are doing the seven night Seattle to Vancouver on Ovation and then spending 3 nights in Vancouver and still not sure how to test in Vancouver

Edited by taglovestocruise
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

I would guess day three as that is the first sea day, but we do depart Victoria on day two at 5pm.  Second guess is day seven as that is our last sea day and then two overnighters on days 8 and 10. Day 9 is a 10pm departure. Sea you onboard..happy cruising. PS. Are you coming in early and getting tested in Vancouver or at home before you leave. We are doing the seven night Seattle to Vancouver on Ovation and then spending 3 nights in Vancouver and still not sure how to test in Vancouver

True, most likely but with Royal never know. I've had Day 2 Formal and a Day 8-9 even when we were in Ports until late as 8pm-midnite and like one overnite also, this even recently an 8pm. We skipped the longer evening Excursions as my Daughter doesn't like miss a Meal in Main Dining

On 4/30/2022 at 4:33 PM, taglovestocruise said:

We thought day 7 might be the last formal night as well, especially if Maui is a 10 p.m. departure.  We are heading into Vancouver on Sept. 30. so yes, we will need to find someplace to test.  Will we still be able to purchase tests through RCI, then we may get those tests and set up the proctoring in our hotel room.  I really would like a CVS or Walgreens near our hotel, but since cases of Covid are not as prevalent as they were, our pharmacys have stopped doing the Rapid tests.  Seems like something we will have our TA figure out for us.  😃

23 hours ago, Biker19 said:

The MDR menu might be an indicator. 

We can't even get shows or maui excursions yet, so there is no way we can get MDR menus.  Quantum is repositioning from Singapore where they did 3 & 5 night cruises to nowhere.  Nothing is going to be the same.  😃