B2B

B2B means staying on the ship for the next cruise, right?  While it may be customary for the Steward to automatically move your luggage, I'd attach a label with all the details to each bag.  Put the same info in the outside top pocket of each bag.  I'm a firm believer in doing everything possible to be sure that things are done properly and never relying on someone else. 

We were finishing a cruise and had signed up and paid for for a service to have our luggage collected in the cabin and delivered to the airline.   This was all done on the cruise line's website.  I went down to verify this two days before we hit the last port.  "Oh, we don't do that anymore" I was told.  I was dumbfounded ... we would have strolled off the ship and our luggage would have ended up in a warehouse somewhere.  I later verified that the charge to my CC by the luggage service was reversed 3 days after we sailed.  Talk about lack of customer service!

Might be best to ask on the board for whatever cruise line you are sailing on, as the policies and procedures may vary some. It is possible you will be in the same cabin for both cruises. Yes, most cruise lines seem to have the cabin attendants help with the move...without actually packing up. They will, where possible, actually swap drawers, cabin to cabin. They will, where possible, use a baggage cart and take all the hanging clothes, and swap the hangers only.

Most importantly, most cruise lines will give you very detailed directions prior to the swap, and will make it as easy on you as possible.

• Like 1