Kids Menus

I cannot find any sample kids menus for Izumi, Chops and Italian Kitchen on Freedom of the Seas.  Does anyone have a sample or can tell me if the kids menu is just smaller sizes of the specialty restaurant menus.  If not, what things do they offer?

Thanks in advance.

Patty

5 minutes ago, itzfitz said:

Does anyone have a sample or can tell me if the kids menu is just smaller sizes of the specialty restaurant menus

The kids menu should be at the bottom of the regular menu in the app - you may need to look at a fairly close in cruise to see it. 

This is our first time sailing RC.  IF we wanted to take our 11 year old to the sushi restaurant, do you pay the adult rate if they eat fish or is the 10 charge if they eat off the kids menu?

Edited by kitkat343

We were in Harmony and there was no kids menu for Izumi, or at least they didn't offer it to our 8 year old  granddaughter.  There was a kids menu for Chops with items such as mesclun salad, mushroom soup, steak, chicken breast etc. Not anything like the MDR children's menu posted above.     MDR kids menu was not available at Chops. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

4 hours ago, kitkat343 said:

This is our first time sailing RC.  IF we wanted to take our 11 year old to the sushi restaurant, do you pay the adult rate if they eat fish or is the 10 charge if they eat off the kids menu?

We were not offered a kids menu at Izumi and the regular kids menu was not available there.

M