Cruise Planner Refunds

3 hours ago, cruisetorelax44 said:

looking for estimated times refunds are taking. we canceled something two weeks ago today, but still nothing.

You probably should have had it by now - you could try calling for an update.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cruisetorelax44 said:

looking for estimated times refunds are taking. we canceled something two weeks ago today, but still nothing. we sail on sunday, so we'd really like to have our money back before then. thanks!

We were notified today for a cruise on Sunday, that one of our excursions was cancelled by the provider.  RC said refund could take up to 2 weeks.

Currently on the Adventure - we had an excursion cancelled due to not being able to stop in Panama.  The credit is listed as a refundable credit in our onboard account.

7 minutes ago, cab55 said:

Currently on the Adventure - we had an excursion cancelled due to not being able to stop in Panama.  The credit is listed as a refundable credit in our onboard account.

That is standard procedure for excursions cancelled onboard.

I am aware of that - the port was cancelled two weeks prior to the cruise.  I was surprised the refund was issued as an onboard credit instead of a refund to my credit card.

Cancelled an excursion in late March (originally booked the excursion in Mid February). Yesterday I looked throughly through my bank records. Nothing. 

Ugh … I know I have to call …. But in April the time on hold to speak to any Rep, was a bit over 2 hours.

For those that have called THIS week, what as your wait time??

Thanks,

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

2 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

Cancelled an excursion in late March (originally booked the excursion in Mid February). Yesterday I looked throughly through my bank records. Nothing. 

Ugh … I know I have to call …. But in April the time on hold to speak to any Rep, was a bit over 2 hours.

For those that have called THIS week, what as your wait time??

Thanks,

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

I haven't called this week, but last week I called and my wait was 3hrs 24min 

I cancelled an excursion and after 10 days it wasn't credited back to my card so I simply filed a dispute to keep it from going on my statement. Hopefully it causes a lot of paperwork on their end....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I change my sailing so I had to cancel all my cruise planner purchases. 

A couple of weeks passed but not all my refunds were issued so I had to call to see what happened

The rep told me that I had to send an email with a format requesting the refund and want 60 business days!!! That's just crazy. Be careful you receive all your refunds or they will just keep your money until you ask for it, and then you'll have to wait A LOT to get your money back.

• Thanks 1