Cruise line booking to TA question, booke

kacurl

Have no idea what I just did lol, bottom line, trying to switch from booking with Holland to ta and she tell me I have to email them myself now. Is this right? I remember switching  being n hold while they called cruise line?  Is this the norm now?? Thanks friends

On 5/5/2022 at 2:04 PM, kacurl said:

Have no idea what I just did lol, bottom line, trying to switch from booking with Holland to ta and she tell me I have to email them myself now. Is this right? I remember switching  being n hold while they called cruise line?  Is this the norm now?? Thanks friends

Complete the attached and email to World_Cruise_Reservations@HollandAmerica.com. Very important you have the correct agency phone number on the phone (confirm with your agent). You have to submit for them to process. Depending on how backed up they are it may take 1-2 weeks for them to transfer the booking. You will be able to tell when the make a payment option disappears from your booking and it says to contact your agent to make a payment. 

holland-america-transfer-form.pdf

Edited by zgscl

Must be done within 60 days of paying your deposit AND (very important!) prior to final payment.

I have that form on my desktop as a PDF (already signed).  Each time I need it, it's easy to open, make changes, save it as a new PDF, then attach it to an email and send it to the World Cruise Desk.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My TA sent me the filled in form as well. The PCC I booked with was extremely helpful and patient. I'm hoping that transfering to my regular TA does not negatively impact him. OTOH, my TA gives me a substantial amount of refundable OBC that I can't refuse.

• 4 weeks later...