Problem with CPS parking

silversurf

Trying to book our Free CPS parking for September and keep getting ‘voucher code invalid’. I am presuming that this should be our P and O code starting CD.

Can anyone help please? Or is this just an IT glitch?

17 minutes ago, silversurf said:

Trying to book our Free CPS parking for September and keep getting ‘voucher code invalid’. I am presuming that this should be our P and O code starting CD.

Check your booking form. It says whether you have the free parking. I presume you booked Select, did you choose extra OBC instead. 

Thank you all for replying. Phoned TA, asking them to check.

Apparently because we changed cruises our benefits weren’t transferred.

TA will call P and O next week (they can’t get through at the moment) and sort it out.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, silversurf said:

I’m currently having the same problem in relation to an Iona cruise. I booked 2 cabins and CPS will acknowledge my sons booking reference but not mine 🤷‍♂️ I’m awaiting a response to an online message to P&O. 

16 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Does anybody know when booking select price late car parking reverts to obc eg 3 weeks to go before we could book and guess we can book and pay direct to cps 

Booking Select you can always choose between CPS or extra OBC except very late I presume as you indicate. . However if you choose OBC make sure you book early with CPS as they can run out of places. You can always book parking elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, Gettingwarmer said:

Booking Select you can always choose between CPS or extra OBC except very late I presume as you indicate. . However if you choose OBC make sure you book early with CPS as they can run out of places. You can always book parking elsewhere. 

Just as a matter of interest, the price of CPS parking deducted from your OBC is less than the cost if go direct to CPS.

On 5/8/2022 at 12:20 PM, Bin man said:
  • Agree with you but when it gets close on a late booking p and o delete the option of carparking and its all obc but not sure what cut off is .I think it's possibly 3 weeks ?

Yes, P&O definitely have a date beyond which you can only get OBC with parking no longer an option.  Not sure of the exact time pre-cruise for that, but your estimate sounds about right - may be possibly to find that in T&C's or perhaps even do a mock booking online and see what it says.  I am sure I have seen that timing recently but did not book a fresh cruise at that time.

We find the parking option a good deal if we have booked a cheaper cabin grade (inside, outside), but with the higher OBC alternative for balcony cabins, we find it cheaper to take the OBC and book parking elsewhere.  There are cheaper parking options than CPS.

Edited by tring
  • Like 1