Azamara what has happend?

sollan

I do wonder what has happend with Azamara?  Check in is not availble 4 weeks before cruising.

Sent a couple of emails but no answers, not even an auto reply confirming my mails. Dead silence.

How is it onboard now, regarding the fact that customer service isn't what it has been.

Quite disappointed...

• Like 1

I'm pretty confused myself.  We're 28 days out from our cruise and my reservation on the Azamara site says checkin unavailable; I will be notified when it is available.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Guest Cooper2020
27 minutes ago, kristapb said:

I'm pretty confused myself.  We're 28 days out from our cruise and my reservation on the Azamara site says checkin unavailable; I will be notified when it is available.  Has anyone else experienced this?

For my Feb/March cruise and for my cruise tomorrow I had to phone them each time to get them to upload the documents as they were not showing ( that was within about 10 days of travel)

Upload docs? Am i supposed to upload documents? Vaccination cert., picture? Or do you mean download boarding pass? I was able to type in data like passport ids etc., but not able to upload docs nor see the need to upload either. Did i miss something?

Guest Cooper2020
24 minutes ago, MouseBerry said:

Upload docs? Am i supposed to upload documents? Vaccination cert., picture? Or do you mean download boarding pass? I was able to type in data like passport ids etc., but not able to upload docs nor see the need to upload either. Did i miss something?

No I meant  download sorry for the confusion.    You just need to print the documents and take them with you.  I did the  online check in with photo ID and credit card details etc then printed  the boarding pass and take to the pier with my negative covid test result and proof of vaccination certificate   - no uploading of those documents.    But as I said I had to phone Azamara to get the documents onto my account  as it was getting very near to sail date and they were still not showing.

It was two weeks before our cruise in March.  Things have changed for all cruise lines since Covid.  A friend’s guarantee cabin number didn’t show up until four days before embarkation.  Don’t worry, be happy you’ll get to cruise!

• Like 2

Let’s not forget that AZ has had to deal with Covid like all lines but also an ownership change which has caused it to reinvent how the back room operates.  Not making excuses, just some perspective.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2022 at 12:02 PM, KirkNC said:

Let’s not forget that AZ has had to deal with Covid like all lines but also an ownership change which has caused it to reinvent how the back room operates.  Not making excuses, just some perspective.

I'm quite aware of Covid..but most companies have found ways to cope with it.

For example by updating their website with relevant nformation. And have an auto reply on their email.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2022 at 11:43 PM, Cooper2020 said:

No I meant  download sorry for the confusion.    You just need to print the documents and take them with you.  I did the  online check in with photo ID and credit card details etc then printed  the boarding pass and take to the pier with my negative covid test result and proof of vaccination certificate   - no uploading of those documents.    But as I said I had to phone Azamara to get the documents onto my account  as it was getting very near to sail date and they were still not showing.

Oops... have no possibilities to phone Azamara... dependeing on email. We want to do the online check-in home so we are prepared with all docs as we are leaving home a couple of days before the cruise...