Just booked flights via Celebrity, but…

*twinkle*

Didn’t get a confirmation email. I’ve tried calling, and was on hold for more than an hour. Disappointing!

Also, tried to get prices on airport transfers, but can’t find them on Celebrity website. Unless we get them included  because we’ve booked flights now?…

We’ve got the drinks etc included, but that isn’t showing online either. In fact, it would allow me to book drinks/wifi packages so I’m a bit confused why that would even be an option. 

Did you book your cruise through Celebrity or a TA?  If the cry was booked through a TA they will have access to your flight details including cost. If your cruise was booked directly with Celebrity your flight details including cost will be under your cruise summary. 

As far as your drink, unfortunately Celebrity’s website is lacking and you won’t see that.  You have to refer back to your original booking confirmation (Celebrity or TA).  

I can’t help with the airfare confirmation but I had/have the same issues with the website (and then some!). Booked my cruise a couple of days ago and paid in full (“always included”). Site shows no indication of those amenities plus received an email saying fare doesn’t include them. 🙄.  Called…on hold for an hour. They said call back in 10 days for a new confirmation which should reflect them. Ok. Logged in and saw “pay balance of $310”. Called…on hold for over an hour. “Site glitch, doubled your tips” will give you a new confirmation. Ok. Logged on this morning, “pay balance $310” I give up. Will check again closer to cruise. 

But…after a few days site said I could “upgrade drink package” I I assume yours will reflect that soon. Takes awhile to get in the system, I guess 🤷‍♀️🤞🏻

(Calling Celebrity is a nightmare, not impressed with THAT)

Thanks for the responses. 

I booked the cruise through a TA yesterday. I booked the flights myself via Celebrity website this morning. After payment, pop up states that an email confirmation will be sent. Nothing received!

So I know the cost etc, but concerned that I don’t have an actual confirmation of the flights, hence me trying to call them. 

I actually don’t know if my airport transfers are included, hoping the email confirmation would give me more info. 

I will wait til Monday, maybe my drinks packages will be on the website by then too!

45 minutes ago, *twinkle* said:

Also, tried to get prices on airport transfers, but can’t find them on Celebrity website. Unless we get them included  because we’ve booked flights now?

No, airport transfers are not included. 

20 minutes ago, *twinkle* said:

Thanks for the responses. 

I booked the cruise through a TA yesterday. I booked the flights myself via Celebrity website this morning. After payment, pop up states that an email confirmation will be sent. Nothing received!

So I know the cost etc, but concerned that I don’t have an actual confirmation of the flights, hence me trying to call them. 

I actually don’t know if my airport transfers are included, hoping the email confirmation would give me more info. 

I will wait til Monday, maybe my drinks packages will be on the website by then too!

Did you check your Junk and Spam folders for the confirmation email?  Thats where i found the confirmation email, which was sent a few hours after I booked.

Since you just booked the flight it may take a day or 2 for the X site to update, but check on Monday by going to Manage Reservation and then there is a link to Flight info where my flights show..

Normally airport transfers are not included with the flights. 

The drink package takes longer to show, frequently after final payment.  When it is added it will show up under Order History with a $0 charge.

Your invoice from your TA should show the beverage package and wi-fi and prepaid gratuities if those were included.  
Take that invoice in the off chance something is omitted.  We have done 30+ cruises with Celebrity and have never had a issue with the perks being correct but I still take the TA confirmation.

1 hour ago, *twinkle* said:

Also, tried to get prices on airport transfers, but can’t find them on Celebrity website. Unless we get them included  because we’ve booked flights now?…

It's definitely separate.  Whether you book Celebrity Air or arrange your own airfare, it's the same price for that airport to pier transfer.

1 hour ago, *twinkle* said:

Didn’t get a confirmation email. I’ve tried calling, and was on hold for more than an hour. Disappointing!

We’ve got the drinks etc included, but that isn’t showing online either. In fact, it would allow me to book drinks/wifi packages so I’m a bit confused why that would even be an option. 

Did you try calling Flights by Celebrity directly? 1 800 533-7803. I just called them for my confirmation and got through without any wait. 

Thanks all. I didn’t think the airport transfers would be included, but can’t find them on the website to purchase. 

I have checked junk/spam.

I’m in the UK so phoned customer service here. Was in a queue for over an hour. 

I will wait til Monday, and have a look again. Cruise has been paid in full so hopefully everything will be sorted. 

fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

1 hour ago, Mike07 said:

It's definitely separate.  Whether you book Celebrity Air or arrange your own airfare, it's the same price for that airport to pier transfer.

Hi

We to booked flights by Celebrity, we received a confirmation email right away. I then had to change the date and after on hold for way over one hour got a hold of an agent . she updated the flights and again confirmation came as we were finishing our conversation.

I can't comment on the transfer fees from airport to port or hotel but from the ship to Airport we were quoted $ 22.00 pp, in Fort Lauderdale. 

My experience is I did not receive a confirmation email of my reservation and had to call Celebrity Air to get one. I think it might be because I was not signed up for notifications from Celebrity. 

In any case you can verify your reservations by logging onto the Celebrity site and selecting Manage Reservation and then selecting Flights and More.

Note that my experience is that Celebrity makes changes to your reservation and the latest changes may not appear in Flights and More for a few days. 

Also, Flights and More does not show your record locator number but most airlines allow you to look up your reservation and find your record locator number. Once you get your record locator number the airline will show you the latest flight information.