Health Assessment Still Required?

1 hour ago, Bostwick girl said:

Yes. Other than when you originally book and do the health assessment in your cruise manager, it generally shows up about 3 days before your cruise.

1 hour ago, jetsfan58 said:

Yepper!!

Thank you

It's weird that the Health Assessment asks about having symptoms or exposure to Covid in the last 14 days... But it's OK to have a positive Covid test as long as it's >10 days from sailing. Why don't they have the Health Assessment be about your experience in the last 10 days?

I had a positive Covid test 13 days from sailing, so I answered yes to two of the questions, and now I'm flagged. 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, we b cruzin said:

Exactly what does the Health Assessment consist of?

It asks if you have COVID symptoms, have tested positive for COVID, etc. If you answer incorrectly they flag you in the system for additional screening at the terminal.

• 3 weeks later...

I received an email telling me this needed done. I sail on saturday so three days out. It told me to go to my cruise manager but everything is showing done in my cruise manager. I do not see a health assessment, just vaccine attestation.check in, and print docs. Should I be looking somewhere else? Thanks for any info you can give.

11 minutes ago, candasun said:

I received an email telling me this needed done. I sail on saturday so three days out. It told me to go to my cruise manager but everything is showing done in my cruise manager. I do not see a health assessment, just vaccine attestation.check in, and print docs. Should I be looking somewhere else? Thanks for any info you can give.

Same for me! It's probably just a glitch and the emails went out before Carnival actually made the health assessment available online. It will probably show up soon so I'll keep checking. But one odd thing - we have everything done in VeriFly and got the green check mark this afternoon when I uploaded our Covid test results. Before I uploaded the results (and for the past several weeks) it showed we had already done our health assessment, which clearly we haven't since it wasn't available yet. But as soon as VeriFly accepted our test results today, the health assessment went away there and now it shows vaccine attestation TWICE for each of us - it was only listed once this morning.  🤷‍♀️

Thank you! This makes me feel a little better but we didn't do verifly. We are just taking our vaccine cards and everything to the port like we did for our cruise in November. I'll check again before we leave tomorrow for the airport.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candasun said:

Did you check under “View My To Do List”?  That is where it showed up for my May 2 cruise.

4 hours ago, cruisemom2 said:

But one odd thing - we have everything done in VeriFly and got the green check mark this afternoon when I uploaded our Covid test results. Before I uploaded the results (and for the past several weeks) it showed we had already done our health assessment, which clearly we haven't since it wasn't available yet. But as soon as VeriFly accepted our test results today, the health assessment went away there and now it shows vaccine attestation TWICE for each of us - it was only listed once this morning.  🤷‍♀️

Same exact thing for us. Sailing Saturday. Glitchy for sure. 

7 hours ago, Bandman said:

Same exact thing for us. Sailing Saturday. Glitchy for sure. 

I was hoping the health assessment would show up on VeriFly this morning but still shows the vaccine one twice.  Oh well, we have the green ready to sail and the health assessment is marked complete on the Carnival site.  🙂 

This is just a glitch in their system. Sometimes we get two or three emails about it. Others have gotten more. Just check your cruise manager. If it’s all done don’t worry about it. You will get an email to do your vaccine attestation 72 hours from sailing, so you do that in your cruise manager. It’s just a simple q/a about Covid.

26 minutes ago, Bostwick girl said:

This is just a glitch in their system. Sometimes we get two or three emails about it. Others have gotten more. Just check your cruise manager. If it’s all done don’t worry about it. You will get an email to do your vaccine attestation 72 hours from sailing, so you do that in your cruise manager. It’s just a simple q/a about Covid.

The issue was we got an email saying to do our Health Assessment but it wasn't showing up online for us to complete. It did appear a few hours after the email was received so all is well now. This is not the same as vaccine attestation, which is available to complete as soon as you book a cruise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cruisemom2 said:

The issue was we got an email saying to do our Health Assessment but it wasn't showing up online for us to complete. It did appear a few hours after the email was received so all is well now. This is not the same as vaccine attestation, which is available to complete as soon as you book a cruise.

I got that as soon as we booked our recent cruise on Horizon. When we got back I booked on the Celebration but have not gotten this yet for that cruise.

I remeber when I booked the Horizon they sent me an email saying they were going to cancel my cruise if I didn't fill out that questionaire.

I wonder why I didn't get it this booking. I keep checking but it's not there.