Homelands 2022 - Mariehamn Excursions: Just. Got. Weird.

cmaasfamily

Surely it's a temporary glitch - hopefully cleared up soon. On the first of my twice daily login to MVJ this morning to so see if excursions are posted for Mariehamn, I found that they were! Two of them. In Stockholm. Vasa and Old Town. Theoretically possible with loooong bus rides or sailing back, but who would do that?

Time will tell, I guess.

1 hour ago, cmaasfamily said:

Surely it's a temporary glitch - hopefully cleared up soon. On the first of my twice daily login to MVJ this morning to so see if excursions are posted for Mariehamn, I found that they were! Two of them. In Stockholm. Vasa and Old Town. Theoretically possible with loooong bus rides or sailing back, but who would do that?

Time will tell, I guess.

Or if it involves kayaks - it will be classified as demanding, and waterproof clothing recommended.

Mistakes happen and this looks like a mistake pure and simple.

When this happens, I usually send an e-mail off to tellus@vikingcruises.com pointing out the error and ask them to fix it because it is confusing. Usually, it gets taken care of in a couple of days.

• Like 1

I think I may have been in some kind of double blind contest with a techie at Viking - I was in a bit ago and excursions were randomly appearing and disappearing from ALL days, not just Mariehamn. I l will leave them to work for a while and see what happens. I did chat with Viking and the person saw the problem and opened a ticket.

Edited by cmaasfamily
typo