Carnival Magic suites

pohlerbear

Hi. We are sailing on the magic leaving 5/21. The upgrade fairy called today and we got a deal on a grand suite that we had to take. Super excited 

This will be our first ever suite. Tell me what we need to know. I know we get priority boarding and laundry. 

• Like 1

Guest BasicSailor
8 minutes ago, pohlerbear said:

Hi. We are sailing on the magic leaving 5/21. The upgrade fairy called today and we got a deal on a grand suite that we had to take. Super excited 

This will be our first ever suite. Tell me what we need to know. I know we get priority boarding and laundry. 

👍 Your room will be made / cleaned early. So drop off any extra luggage you may have.

Edited by BasicSailor

47 minutes ago, pohlerbear said:

Oh I know I have priority boarding but does this mean I can ignore check in time? We bumped up to suite after check in si we didn’t get to check in early. 

Yes...just get there at 10 and u will be on b4 11..

Enjoy your suite, you will be spoiled forever if for no other reason than all the room! We got lucky and had our first suite on Spirit in March, was the Vista Suite, so awesome! Went back to our usual balcony in April, really makes me appreciate the suite!

• Like 1

We just had a Grand Suite on the Magic a couple of weeks ago. It was our first time in this type of suite. Our biggest complaint(not really a complaint) was that there was so much storage, we forgot where we put things! LOL

• Like 1

Excited for you and have a blast!  Our parents are on this cruise and then we go leaving on the 4th, hope you have a great time!! 

I wonder if these sailings out of Norfolk are sold out? 

Edited by Laplayaperson

The Norfolk sailings have always been strong sellers going back years - sold for a premium compared to other ports and sold faster - wouldn't surprise me if they've sold out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjschwammy said:

We just had a Grand Suite on the Magic a couple of weeks ago. It was our first time in this type of suite. Our biggest complaint(not really a complaint) was that there was so much storage, we forgot where we put things! LOL

Are your diamond shoes too tight? 

• Haha 1