Exclusivity of Grand Voyage

For those who have taken a Grand Voyage with Regent before, I hope you can answer my question.  If you are on the cruise for multiple segments, but not the entire itinerary, do they include you in the shore or onboard activities, or are they restricted to only those on the entire voyage?  Thanks

2 hours ago, Ladys Mom said:

For those who have taken a Grand Voyage with Regent before, I hope you can answer my question.  If you are on the cruise for multiple segments, but not the entire itinerary, do they include you in the shore or onboard activities, or are they restricted to only those on the entire voyage?  Thanks

No; not included.  That being said they did invite more to the New Year's Eve in Bali on our last GV.  Those of us on the Grand Arctic next month paid a lot more than someone who bought all the segments separately as we were not allowed the two category upgrade.  

Edited by mrlevin

We did 3 segments of a Grand Cruise in 2018.  No, we were not invited to the special events, nor should we have been, we weren't on the Grand Cruise.  But honestly, I didn't even know the special event was held until I was talking to one of the Grand Cruise passengers that went.  If you have some concern about being included on the ship, not to worry.  You won't even know who the Grand Cruise passengers are unless you ask them.