Concierge Email

12 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Interesting. That's one thing my wife dislikes about Oasis class, having to run under the lifeboats. She much prefers running up at the top of the ship with the open sky and ocean around her.

I'm allergic to exercise so no track for me, wherever it is. 🙈

No lifeboats hanging over deck 5 (life boat deck).   It is a great system they have there, where all the lifeboats are hanging off to the outside, and already in place to simply walk onto them (hopefully not needed..but there if it is). 

It is also more weather protected.  Not as much view...but a really great spot directly on the aft to see the wake.  Also has a stairway going up to the aqua theater and rock climbing wall, plus access to cabins on deck 6. 

All walking and running is one way...no deck chairs to stumble over, no weaving through pax going opposite direction.  

The track is set up beautifully for walkers/runners, with lots of cute signs and a double track.  Forward is a stairs that leads up and down directly from the gym.  Check it out!  😉 

Maybe it was the overhang I was thinking of, not the lifeboats.

In any case, you get the idea. She'd rather be running out in the open.

I've been there, to sit on those chairs no one uses, just never used the actual track, lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nnzz said:

We have been in suites 3 times this year, 2 on Majestic and 1 on the Enchantment.  We were never contacted by any of the Concierges.  Glad to hear most are getting the email but I wonder if those

who do not are not posting here or are not on Cruise Critic.  

Opps, wrong cruiseline. But we sailed recently on the Oasis and did not hear from concierge. We are sailing June 2 on the Ench!antment of the Seas and I am glad to hear the concierge should reach out.  

But we also sailed in December on the Oasis and still did not receive any contact from the Concierge.

Thanks  for the info on Cruise Critic.  I will be asking the Concierge if we don't hear on our next cruise.  Happy cruising to all

2 minutes ago, nnzz said:

Opps, wrong cruiseline. But we sailed recently on the Oasis and did not hear from concierge. We are sailing June 2 on the Ench!antment of the Seas and I am glad to hear the concierge should reach out.  

But we also sailed in December on the Oasis and still did not receive any contact from the Concierge.

Thanks  for the info on Cruise Critic.  I will be asking the Concierge if we don't hear on our next cruise.  Happy cruising to all

We had a GS this past September on Oasis and got nothing before the cruise from the Concierge either. Then on board they only wanted to offer 8pm dinner reservations for CK. So if someone doesn’t  hear from them definitely reach out before the cruise unless you like eating late. 

3 hours ago, nnzz said:

Once again...I have never been contacted by the concierge from the smaller ships.  Have been in suites on Enchantment many times over the years...never a contact.  Only from the suites concierge on larger ships that have both a Suites Lounge and a Coastal Kitchen.  

On Oasis, what cabin were you in?  Grand Suite, Owners Suite...etc?  

Edited by island lady

If you don’t receive an email from the Suite concierge by Tuesday for a Sunday departure, email them directly to introduce yourself, and make sure you include all of your requests in that email.

Also, if you are in a suite because of a RoyalUP bid, they won’t have your information until Wednesday or Thursday. (When Miami sends that information to the ship.) I would send them an email as early that week as possible (even before you find out your suite cabin assignment), just to let them know you are going to be on their list.