Club Balcony Suite on Epic

drevil0208

I bid $100 (Canadian) per person to upgrade from a BB Balcony to a Club Balcony Suite on an upcoming Epic cruise.  I've tried searching and can't find anything specific for the Epic on what is different.  I know about the perks such as sparkling wine.  I read that the Club Balconies will have either a larger shower or tub (depending on whether bed is by the window or not).  But is there anything else with the room that is different?  Is there more storage space?

Just wondering if it's worth the money to upgrade or if I should cancel it....

• 2 weeks later...

club balconies are supposed  to be a little larger than regular balconies. on our 1st ncl cruise we booked a mid-ship mini suite (now called club balconies, but alas a rose by any other name etc)

my sister-in-law and her husband booked a balcony on a different deck.  their cabin was smaller, and ours have the couch that could be converted into another bed. the regular balcony did not have the couch. t his was on the pearl, and was 10 years ago. if its just 2 of you, and you  (1) dont require the extra space (2) dont plan to spend a lot of time in the cabin, it's probably not worth it.

then again, in's only another $200 so what the h**l!

We just came off the Epic in a Club Balcony Suite - the bottle of water and the canapes weren't worth anything, but the mid-cruise free bag of laundry was super helpful (neither of us has sufficient status for a free bag), and there was an absolute ton of storage space. We were in 8170 and the location was incredibly convenient

Our first NCL cruise in a club balcony suite on Epic. We had 3 of us, with my MIL on the pull out couch bed. That little extra bit of room in the cabin made a difference to us. This was before any real 'perks' of the club balcony suite, so it was just a slightly roomier cabin.

Even though we don't spend a ton of time in our room, we don't like being cramped in there. So any time we can get a little extra space, to us it's worth it.