Price warning!!

Logged on to my comp this morning and the latest email from Princess is showing some very cheap prices for what it claims are 4 new cruises for the Coral princess. Yesterday I booked the 12 day Conflict Islands for our group of 6 people, 2 Balcony's and 1 Mini Suite. Balcony mid aft per person was $2039.00 and Mini mid aft was $2239, at first glance the prices quoted on today's email were Balcony $1198.00 and Mini $1408.00. MAKE SURE you go to the next page because they then add the taxes etc and the prices are in US DOLLARS NOT AUS DOLLARS.

Edited by Russell21
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Russell21 said:

Logged on to my comp this morning and the latest email from Princess is showing some very cheap prices for what it claims are 4 new cruises for the Coral princess. Yesterday I booked for our group of 6 people, 2 Balcony's and 1 Mini Suite. Balcony mid aft per person was $2039.00 and Mini mid aft was $2239, at first glance the prices quoted on today's email were Balcony $1198.00 and Mini $1408.00. MAKE SURE you go to the next page because they then add the taxes etc and the prices are in US DOLLARS NOT AUS DOLLARS.

I saw an email recently too and realised it was USD. However on checking the aus site realised there was a balcony in a diff category that saved us $700 each so got onto PVP right away and chose new cabin, same deck (caribe). Very happy

1 hour ago, Russell21 said:

Logged on to my comp this morning and the latest email from Princess is showing some very cheap prices for what it claims are 4 new cruises for the Coral princess. Yesterday I booked the 12 day Conflict Islands for our group of 6 people, 2 Balcony's and 1 Mini Suite. Balcony mid aft per person was $2039.00 and Mini mid aft was $2239, at first glance the prices quoted on today's email were Balcony $1198.00 and Mini $1408.00. MAKE SURE you go to the next page because they then add the taxes etc and the prices are in US DOLLARS NOT AUS DOLLARS.

This problem has been happening for a cpuple of weeks now, at least since those cruises were released and possibly even before that. For some odd reason email links and FB post links are picking up the US prices, not the AU prices. Logging into Princess brings up the correct fares.