B2B Current Covid Test Procedures

1 hour ago, artvlay said:

Going on Adventure in less than two weeks, first to Canada, next cruise to Bermuda.

What are the covid procedures between cruises? 

On our March Explorer B2B Caribbean cruise we were tested the day prior to TAD. 

Currently no testing for b2bers.   I suggest you take your own at home kit and test yourself the last night of first leg.  If positive then call medical for them to test then you can get cash refund for 2nd cruise and go home instead of quarantine for the 2nd cruise.

• Like 1

Just now, Sunshine3601 said:

Currently no testing for b2bers.   I suggest you take your own at home kit and test yourself the last night of first leg.  If positive then call medical for them to test then you can get cash refund for 2nd cruise and go home instead of quarantine for the 2nd cruise.

I believe there are special testing rules pertaining to Bermuda but I could be wrong.

4 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

I believe there are special testing rules pertaining to Bermuda but I could be wrong.

Oh yes, I forgot about Bermuda requiring the travel authorisation to be completed prior to arrival.   In that case, Royal will then test have to test the passengers that are staying onboard for the Bermuda sailing.     To the OP @artvlay, make sure both your cruises are linked together as a b2b and a couple days after boarding you should receive instructions for the b2bers.    I would also recommend checking with guest services to confirm they have you on the list as a b2b.     The test should be free onboard then you will have to upload the test results (royal lab people email to you) to the Bermuda TA website.      

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Oh yes, I forgot about Bermuda requiring the travel authorisation to be completed prior to arrival.   In that case, Royal will then test have to test the passengers that are staying onboard for the Bermuda sailing.     To the OP @artvlay, make sure both your cruises are linked together as a b2b and a couple days after boarding you should receive instructions for the b2bers.    I would also recommend checking with guest services to confirm they have you on the list as a b2b.     The test should be free onboard then you will have to upload the test results (royal lab people email to you) to the Bermuda TA website.      

Thanks so much for the information 

5 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

You are correct. And to add, the entry authorization forms for Bermuda still need to be completed as well as the turnaround testing.