Quite upset

sollan

I'm a bit upset.

We are booked on a cruise in June with Azamara and wanted to log in to check to see if the online checkin had opened.

To my surprise I can't log in anymore on my account. Azamara have changed the log in site, doesn't even reqonize my emailadress anymore. It ws used 5 days ago without any problems, get emails from Azamara to the email account I have registred but now I don't exist!

Have tried to register again - with the same email adress and tried to retrieve my booking by using the booking number.

Guess what - NO cruise exist. We are Elite on Celebrity with corresponding points at Azamara. The upcoming cruise with loyalty points showed up perfectly correct 5 days ago.

Absolutely no information have been sent regarding any change.

Anyone with the same problem?

Have done that - the first things I check. Tried from different computers, mobile - at no avail. Tried to check in by using the link in the mail I got when they confirmed the cruise. Nope.

Tried to contact them by phone - get the message "you can't reach the number from from your phone".

4 minutes ago, sollan said:

Have done that - the first things I check. Tried from different computers, mobile - at no avail. Tried to check in by using the link in the mail I got when they confirmed the cruise. Nope.

Tried to contact them by phone - get the message "you can't reach the number from from your phone".

I'm stumped.

The message on your phone seems truly bizarre. Have you contacted Azamara by phone prior to this? Is your phone blocked to international numbers (I haven't checked your profile to see your location)? 

• Like 1

Try calling your local Royal Caribbean office. They still have direct access to Azamaras booking system. At least they will be able to see your booking and make any amendments in the system that may have gone wrong.

• Like 1

Just logged on to my account fine, both thro’ My Account at the top of the page and through ‘My Account Login’ through the bottom menu. A couple of suggestions 1) clear your web history, 2) try a different browser, 3) try Azamara’s website in a different country - US, Australia, UK ( you can change the country via the flag at the very bottom.

If none of this works, email Customer Service through Contact Us in the bottom menu, but it may well take a couple of weeks for them to respond. I’d also email Azamara Circle (look in bottom menu to find Azamara Circle contact address.

• Like 3

I have had a problem for some while accessing one of my reservations in my account.  It comes up as 'reservation locked'. Azamara Circle was the only one to respond to my emails and I understand that the IT department is now looking at the problem.  I was informed yesterday that it would take 5 to 7 days to resolve. 

I wanted to book shorex and ended up booking them on the phone.  Customer service saw that the problem had been reported so did not attempt to unlock the reservation (unlike a couple of other CC members on my roll call who were having the same problem and now have access to Voyage Planner).  Ironically, I got an email from Azamara to confirm my booked shorex, but it directed me to voyage planner which, of course,  I can't access!. So, am hoping it will all turn out alright.

One more thing worth checking - are you using a vpn? Azamara’s/Royal Caribbean’s/Celevrity’s websites have been troublesome for years, but they can detect a vpn at 100 paces.  When I’ve tried accessing the website while using a vpn, I’ve had all sorts of random errors and no access to the website as a result.

• Thanks 1

I tried checking us in for our June 7th cruise, (after logging in), and Azamara has my loyalty number down under my husband's profile on the boarding pass.  The fields are grayed out and we cannot edit them.  We are on the cruise prior, so I am not going to check in and wait to talk to someone once we board on 5/31.  

8 hours ago, Pirokp2 said:

I tried checking us in for our June 7th cruise, (after logging in), and Azamara has my loyalty number down under my husband's profile on the boarding pass.  The fields are grayed out and we cannot edit them.  We are on the cruise prior, so I am not going to check in and wait to talk to someone once we board on 5/31.  

If you are back to back you don’t need to check in for the second cruise 

• Like 1