Question regarding the wine bottle carry on with different check in times for the two adults

Eli_6

So, my husband and our younger son are booked in a suite. My older son and I are booked in an inside room across the hall. (I thought the kids were booked in the inside room alone, but apparently I was wrong.)  So, basically, my husband and one son will go through priority and have a check in time of 10:30-11. My other son and I will have to go through regular at 11-11:30.  We could not get their early check in time and when I tried to change their time to our later time, even the 11-11:30 was booked up.  I always take a rolling bag with our two wine bottles and our diet dr. pepper. Normally, we all go through security together, but since we are split up, I am not sure what to do with the wine bottles, DDP, and the carry on.  Since we are flying in, bringing an extra bag just for this purpose is not an option.  Also, my husband will probably have his hands full with our younger son and I don't see him being able to just carry a loose wine bottle and case of DDP.  Will they let me through with my rolling bag carry on with two bottles even though the other guest with me will be under 21 if explain about the different check in times/priority thing?  Alternatively, will they let us all check in priority? Or can we all go through regular at 11-11:30 even though their check in time is technically 10:30-11?  How much of a stickler is the Seattle port for being there at exactly at your check in time?  I know at some places they are more laid back and other places they are super sticklers.    

Edited by Eli_6
typo

Honestly, the focus is on ArriveCan compliance.  I would show up as a family with your group ArriveCan, get in the builiding and start the embarkation process.  If you have different boarding times, for boarding the ship,  that might be a different story, but just stay together outside the terminal building, and enter as a family unit.

• Like 2

I would just all arrive together at 11:00.  What are they going to do...tell your husband he missed his check-in window so no cruise for him?  Happens all the time...delayed flights, traffic jams, ships returning late, etc.

• Like 1

I don't think security would bat an eye if you carried everything on yourself and if they even asked about it just tell them that your husband checked in at a different time. Worse case scenario is they take the extra bottle of wine, but I would be very surprised if they did.

• Like 1

You can all get on at 11:00-11:30.  Your Husband cant show up earlier than his boarding time but nothing says he cant show up later and board during your time.  Its been the subject of many threads on here.

• Like 2