Articles left on cruise ship

gubby

Due to a medical Emergency on our cruise, I had to pack everything in about 15 minutes. We travel light so I accomplished this. However, after the ship sailed, I realized I had forgotten to pack articles from two drawers. How and who do I contact to try to get them back? This was a Princess cruise.

Thanks for the suggestions.  I also got a phone message on returning  from the hospital from Princess Family Assistance. I will try the suggestions and let you  know how each worked.i think Miss. G.. ship number will be first. Left cell with John at hospital so need to wait a couple of hours till I can visit.

• Like 3

We just had a similar situation with Holland America.  My daughter contacted the Family Assistance number from the information provided.  The rep said she contacted the ship and the Port representative in Amsterdam was to take care of shipping the items to us.  That was two weeks ago. We still have our fingers crossed. 

Phoned Princess assistance. They promise a return call within 24 hours. Tried to call the number for Grand Princess. I was unable to get through. Not sure what the problem is. Could be due to Canadian cell company, US location and international number.

My next try will be trying cruise roll  call for someone on board to notify front desk and have them contact us.

• Like 1