Dining specifics

sjde

We will be on The Crown in July ( Alaska) and  I found a website that gives the actual menu for every night. Is this accurate?  It’s from profcruise. TIA! 

29 minutes ago, sjde said:

We will be on The Crown in July ( Alaska) and  I found a website that gives the actual menu for every night. Is this accurate?  It’s from profcruise. TIA! 

I have found her info accurate & helpful but those 1/24/22 menus might be slightly different in Alaska where they state about food: 

“Enjoy a destination-themed dinner in the main dining rooms and unique Alaska seafood menus in the specialty restaurants on board”.

The menus she posted appear to be like the ones we had on Discovery in March/April.

I was told (by the Assistant Manager/aka Head Waiter) that there are slight modifications to every menu.  Although many items are repeated every 7 days, the days offered may be different, there might be a menu item change, something offered last week may not be available this week, etc.  

Bottom Line:  The format will always stay the same.  I have yet to be on a back to back where the menus were identical.