Allure - Where is the dancing?

Next trip on Allure will have 3 in their 20's and they are asking me about late night dancing/nightlife. I was on Allure last October but didn't notice where those types of venues were. Where is the party?

7 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Blaze night club on deck 4. 

Also there is generally  a band in Dazzles on deck 8 but that is often an older crowd. 

M

Thanks. I guess I did see that when I left the theater, but never went in. 

Do you happen to know how late they are open til? 

7 minutes ago, FPP777 said:

Thanks. I guess I did see that when I left the theater, but never went in. 

Do you happen to know how late they are open til? 

No, except to say, later than I stay up!  Folks   are entering as I am going up to my cabin. 

M

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

No, except to say, later than I stay up!  Folks   are entering as I am going up to my cabin. 

M

We must go to bed at the same time 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Blaze night club on deck 4. 

Also there is generally  a band in Dazzles on deck 8 but that is often an older crowd. 

M

Dazzles isn’t the same as it used to be.  They use it for karaoke.   What a waste of a great venue.  They have a place specifically built for karaoke called the “On Air” club and they decide to diminish the best live band space in their entire fleet.  Just Brilliant.  

Blaze probably opens in the 10-11 range, but probably doesn’t even get a crowd until 11-12.  The crowds in there are probably hit and miss depending on how many younger folks are on board.  Never been a fan of Blaze because the set up and dance floor location is so segmented.  It was a serious step down from voyager and freedom class dance clubs (which they have now done away with anyhow).  

Edited by topnole

38 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

M

Agree! My I'm up at 5am in my Cabin by 9-930pm but my Adult Kids are just getting started out past Midnite. 

6 hours ago, topnole said:

Dazzles isn’t the same as it used to be.  They use it for karaoke.   What a waste of a great venue.  They have a place specifically built for karaoke called the “On Air” club and they decide to diminish the best live band space in their entire fleet.  Just Brilliant.  

We were just on Allure this past April...there was dancing in Dazzles every single night.  Awesome band playing in this venue.  Crowded every night.  Dance floor was "hopping"!😁