Recent review of Navigator of the seas

11 hours ago, gottagoacruzn said:

Ok, another question. I don't have an app on my flip phone. Since they no longer give out cruise compass, how do ya know what to do, what time the shows start & etc, etc? Got to have the compass!!!😞

You absolutely can get the Cruise Compass every day.  Just ask your cabin steward.

10 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

One advantage is that the app will have the most up-to-date information.  The Cruise Compass is printed in advance.

🙂 

Hello,

Last week's Anthem to France and Spain was showing the previous week's itinerary to Norway for the first three days on the app.

Something only Brits of a certain age will understand - it was a case of 'left hand down a bit' instead of 'right hand down a bit'.

Regards

Cublet

• Like 1

We just got off the Navigator Friday May 27. We did not have a good experience. Pool heaters are still broken. Overcrowded hot tubs. People vaping in hot tubs. People eating in-line at the windjammer and touching utensils, plates, napkins, and silverware. Also when we entered our stateroom on the first day had food crumbs on the floor, hair in drawers and bathroom floor… pretty gross. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SoCali4 said:

We just got off the Navigator Friday May 27. We did not have a good experience. Pool heaters are still broken. Overcrowded hot tubs. People vaping in hot tubs. People eating in-line at the windjammer and touching utensils, plates, napkins, and silverware. Also when we entered our stateroom on the first day had food crumbs on the floor, hair in drawers and bathroom floor… pretty gross. 

I also was on this cruise Part 2 of my B2B.  I ended up eating dinner at the WJ Monday- Thursday evening (as soon as they opened). I was very encouraged to see folks washing their hands in the “ Washy Washy” area provided.  

I didn’t see people touching every thing in the Buffet. I am NOT a fan of any Buffet!

But, as a Solo cruiser that week, I chose it over a big table with lots of strangers.  Due to medical reasons, I am still wearing a mask out in public.  I was the 🧑🏼‍🦳 lady with a 😷. Not too many of us wearing those masks.

Hot tubs?? You mean those things with all the kiddos in them?? 🤣😂  No Way. Once upon a time weren’t those “ Adults Only”.   I think the other reality of a hot tub …. is the adults drinking and using the tub as a toilet. So, it’s just a big NOPE for me.

I enjoyed the cruise. It was my first time on the Navigator.  I’m sorry your cruise experience was gross, dirty and with cold pools/tubs. 
🛳🛳

Bobbi 

This will be my first time on a ship with ice skating and flow rider. Are these activities included or do you pay extra? 

How can we find pricing for the drink and dining packages? 

Thanks so much!

1 minute ago, Kryssa said:

This will be my first time on a ship with ice skating and flow rider. Are these activities included or do you pay extra? 

How can we find pricing for the drink and dining packages? 

Thanks so much!

Ice skating and Flow Rider are included and free. Hours will be posted onboard in the Compass or app onboard. 

Drink and dining package prices will be posted in your Cruise Planner when you sign into your Royal Caribbean account.