Virgin Voyages - Share the Love - Sailor Loot

CruzinMermaid

Current promo is $50 onboard credit and bonus $300 bar tab right now for this cruise! 

Eastern Caribbean Antilles on Valliant Lady
Nov 5th-13th
This is the first 8 day cruise in Caribbean on the new Valliant Lady. Great new ports to explore also. (Miami • Puerto Plata • San Juan • St Croix • Beach Club at Bimini • Miami)
We both get onboard credit if you use my referral code.
Come Sail With Me | Virgin Voyages
  • Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 6:47 PM, geoffthepirate said:

Hi,

I am also on this Crusie, I have not linked with anyone yet but its all fully booked with some Sailor Loot I purchased.

Duration:

French Daze & Ibiza Nights

Aug 2022 Sun 14 to Sun 21

onboard: https://virg.in/oQFc

Not sure how we link them now, through the online chat?

geoff the saint at hot mail com

Regards

Geoff

I've done links before, but I've needed the full name of the person and either the booking number or the "code."  I couldn't make it happen with the code alone.

On 9/1/2022 at 9:08 PM, janbear said:

Absolutely they can be added after - I have done it on 3 different cruises. You do need to have the booking code (6 digit) and full name of the person you want to link with. Once you have that info, call or email Virgin to have them add it and then you will each get the $50 

Thank you @janbear!  I can confirm it was pretty easy to apply it retroactively.  I tried just sending a message from the website, but no response there.  Ended up calling (about a different issue), 45 mins on hold and my request for the Share the Love benefit was applied with no question, once I provided a referring booking number and confirmed the name on that booking.

On the negative side I seem to have "lost" a $100 bar tab credit on the app, somewhere along the line, either during an app upgrade or applying loyalty matching! 😦  Customer service have told me that the bar tab that had shown on the app immediately after booking is now "rolled into the Deep Blue Extras" benefit ... I don't see anything about a bar tab credit in the listing of Deep Blue Extras ... not sure what to believe about that...!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, westcoasttech said:

On the negative side I seem to have "lost" a $100 bar tab credit on the app, somewhere along the line, either during an app upgrade or applying loyalty matching! 😦  Customer service have told me that the bar tab that had shown on the app immediately after booking is now "rolled into the Deep Blue Extras" benefit ... I don't see anything about a bar tab credit in the listing of Deep Blue Extras ... not sure what to believe about that...!

I am happy to hear it worked for you linking your sailings for the Share the Love benefit. It is a great deal! 

My account also previously showed a $100 bar tab credit but doesn't any longer. I think what they were saying is correct about it being part of the Deep Blue extras. With that you get a Shake for Champagne which initially showed as a $100 bar tab credit. 

On 9/5/2022 at 4:19 PM, BaronArroz said:

Fire and Sunset Soirée
Nov 2-6 2022

https://virg.in/oENJ

I believe I can give you my booking number for another sailor loot. Either that or you can give me yours. One of the 2 will work regardless if u already got one. Someone will correct me if I'm losing my mind

Edited by jmw23
duh

Who else is going on a THANKSGIVING Dominican Daze cruise on the Scarlet Lady

November 20th, 2022 - November 25th, 2022? If so use my referral link below to earn $50 when you book this same sailing. 

Share the Love! Get $50. Give $50.

When your crew books the same voyage as you using your referral link, you’ll get $50 in sailor loot (onboard credit) and they’ll get $50.

https://virg.in/ozUK

• Like 1