Haven't received Royal Up, getting promotion emails, others received

I am signed  up for my first RCL cruise, have done celebrity previously.

Others on my cruise received their Royal UP offers for the 7/26 cruise. Based on earlier suggestions, I signed up for the promotion emails.

That was 10 days ago, but I still haven't received a Royal Up offer.  I did go through a TA for the cruise and he says I should receive an email.

I have tried the royal up status page and it keeps saying to check my info.  Any other suggestions..

A second question:  My TA processed a $25 loyalty OBC but I don't see anything on the reservation when I go on-line.  Should I see something or does it just appear when I get onboard.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, majmaj4 said:

Any other suggestions..

If different, try to other last name listed on the booking. Otherwise, just wait some more - any wins are bound to happen within the last couple of weeks before sailing - you are not missing anything by not bidding early.

killtheump answered the Royal Up portion of your post perfectly. 

RE: the OBC, that usually shows up once on ship, usually sometime on the first full day(so, the day after you board). IF any issues, the folks at Guest services can contact your TA. I always take a copy(either print or pic save to my phone) that I can show Guest Services to "prove" that I do indeed have an OBC when none is showing up in my account.