Can’t View Boarding Pass

jjfarns

We are booked on the Eurodam on July 9th. I received an email from HAL stating the our boarding passes are available, as of May 25th. It also states on the documents tab of check in that the boarding passes will be available on May 25. When I go to review the boarding passes the box is greyed out and it won’t let me review them. I’ve tried both the HAL website and the Navigator app. Any ideas?

Try a desktop computer, not a phone or tablet. And try Edge, Chrome, or a browser that isn’t Safari.

(I like Apple, but sometimes sites haven’t been well tested against Safari).

I will be sailing Rotterdam July 10th and we were to have eDocs July 26th. I am accessing my eDocs via a Desktop using Chrome and it is also greyed out. But I will state that it states eDocs will be available approximately May 26, 2022. I think the approximately is the key word here. HAL will have it available when they have it available.

• Like 1

I am experiencing exactly the same problem with my Koningsdam July 9th sailing.  Using a different device does not make a difference.  I am giving it more time to resolve as we are still 6 weeks out.

The HAL Navigator had an update just a few days ago that someone mentioned here.  I don't know if that would have anything to do with it, but I went to the app store and found the Navigator again, it had a tab for update and I downloaded that.  I don't know if it made a difference!🙃

I'm also on the Eurodam July 9th sailing and still awaiting boarding passes, which is likely because I'm also still waiting on cabin assignment. Are y'all booked into a specific cabin or on a guarantee booking? 

Our stateroom is already assigned. I have tried to access the boarding passes on my iPad as well as MacBook using both Safari and Chrome but still no luck. We still have plenty of time so no worries at this point. 

On 5/27/2022 at 11:48 AM, jjfarns said:

We are booked on the Eurodam on July 9th. I received an email from HAL stating the our boarding passes are available, as of May 25th. It also states on the documents tab of check in that the boarding passes will be available on May 25. When I go to review the boarding passes the box is greyed out and it won’t let me review them. I’ve tried both the HAL website and the Navigator app. Any ideas?

We are also on this sailing and our boarding passes are also not available. I received a notification from HAL a few days ago about itinerary changes (earlier departure from Seattle, shorter time in a couple ports) so I wouldn't be surprised if this may cause the docs to come a bit later. I will give it a week or two before worrying or calling. On both of my last cruises the ones that we get this far out are preliminary and you still need to return within a couple weeks to get the one with the barcode. 

25 minutes ago, zgscl said:

We are also on this sailing and our boarding passes are also not available. I received a notification from HAL a few days ago about itinerary changes (earlier departure from Seattle, shorter time in a couple ports) so I wouldn't be surprised if this may cause the docs to come a bit later. I will give it a week or two before worrying or calling. On both of my last cruises the ones that we get this far out are preliminary and you still need to return within a couple weeks to get the one with the barcode. 

I couldn’t get the one with the barcode on it until a couple days before in March.  I kept looking, no bar code.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kateybell said:

I was able to see the preliminary boarding passes tonight and have my time. No barcodes yet of course but it’s there now. This is for the Koningsdam 

Your embarkation is in July?  after anwering/completing the questionnaire you will receive 3 days before your embarkation date, your boarding pass with the right bar code will appear in your Navigator. 

• Like 1

I was able to view the pass this morning. I know it’s not final until the health assessment is done but I want to see what boarding time that we currently have assigned (Group A, noon). This is our second attempt for this group and first HAL cruise (moving over from Viking). Just trying to get used to a new system. Thanks to all for your help. 

4 hours ago, MAVIP said:

Your embarkation is in July?  after anwering/completing the questionnaire you will receive 3 days before your embarkation date, your boarding pass with the right bar code will appear in your Navigator. 

Yes July. It’s just the preliminary pass right now with the boarding time and all the information. I expect it may change in the coming weeks and don’t think the barcode will show up for quite awhile. 

• Like 1