Rotterdam 4th deck aft quarantine cabins?

canadarocks

Can anyone who's on or has been on Rotterdam recently please tell me at what Starboard cabin the 4th deck quarantine cabins end? I'm pretty sure on the Port side the last quarantine cabin is #4152, with #4154 back open for booking. Just curious if the Starboard quarantine section matches the Port side, meaning #4177 would be the last with #4179 back open. Or is the Starboard side different?

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 7.51.40 PM.png

1 minute ago, CruiserBruce said:

Not aware that any ship has been using starboard cabins, only port side.

They were definitely using starboard cabins earlier this year. We got bumped out of an aft 4th deck one on the Nieuw Statendam in January. 

The cutoff is where the fire doors are. There is a fire door across from 4169 so that the only stateroom access is aft of the elevators. We were in 4195 in April and I’m pretty sure that once we turned starboard at the aft side of the elevators we could turn right to access our cabin but not left. That would mean the last accessible cabin on the starboard side was likely 4175. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, waiting2retire said:

The cutoff is where the fire doors are. There is a fire door across from 4169 so that the only stateroom access is aft of the elevators. We were in 4195 in April and I’m pretty sure that once we turned starboard at the aft side of the elevators we could turn right to access our cabin but not left. That would mean the last accessible cabin on the starboard side was likely 4175. 

Thanks so much. Were you happy with #4195? 

Edited by canadarocks

On Rotterdam now and both the 4th and 5th decks between the mid and aft elevators  are isolation. We are aft and can only access our cabin from the aft elevator or else we need to go down to 3, walk aft, and then go up to 4.

no announcements of any kind about covid cases onboard.

we were told upon embarking that masks were now mandatory indoors….no one is enforcing it, except maybe in the Lido….this was their change in policy for our cruise, for apparently a high case load, but they don’t enforce…then why give a change in policy for our cruise?

3 hours ago, canadarocks said:

Thanks so much. Were you happy with #4195? 

We were very happy with 4195. I love the larger deck 4 balconies and the fact that there seems to almost always be either sun or shade to be had, depending on your preference at the time. It was a nice quiet room with no excessive motion. 

Enjoy your cruise!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, macaroni said:

On Rotterdam now and both the 4th and 5th decks between the mid and aft elevators  are isolation. We are aft and can only access our cabin from the aft elevator or else we need to go down to 3, walk aft, and then go up to 4.

Do you know what the last accessible cabins are on deck five starboard side coming from the mid elevators is? TIA

15 hours ago, macaroni said:

On Rotterdam now and both the 4th and 5th decks between the mid and aft elevators  are isolation. We are aft and can only access our cabin from the aft elevator or else we need to go down to 3, walk aft, and then go up to 4...

@macaroni thanks for the info!  I'm booked in 5160 in October. To clarify, are the aft stairs also accessible from the aft cabins on decks 4 and 5? Or do you have to take the elevator up or down to get to other floors?  I imagine the stairs must be open for safety reason......but.......?????

~Nancy

On 5/28/2022 at 5:03 AM, macaroni said:

On Rotterdam now and both the 4th and 5th decks between the mid and aft elevators  are isolation. We are aft and can only access our cabin from the aft elevator or else we need to go down to 3, walk aft, and then go up to 4...

On 5/28/2022 at 6:37 PM, triiip42 said:

Do you know what the last accessible cabins are on deck five starboard side coming from the mid elevators is? TIA

@macaroniCan you clarify/confirm for Deck 5, all cabins, Port and Starboard, betw mid and aft elevators, are in isolation? My group reserved port cabins 5124-5130, aft of the mid elevators, and haven't received any notification that we are bumped from our cabins.

Screenshot 2022-05-31 123315.jpg