Random credits

Routine check of my bank account this morning,  i see three credits (2 are the same amount, one a little less).  No email,  no canceled anything (nothing i bought in advance was that cheap,  anyway). 

Is this possibly an automatic credit from a price drop?  I haven't seen any prices since the site started having issues, but I've read people are seeing drops in price. 

39 minutes ago, sadiwest said:

Routine check of my bank account this morning,  i see three credits (2 are the same amount, one a little less).  No email,  no canceled anything (nothing i bought in advance was that cheap,  anyway). 

Is this possibly an automatic credit from a price drop?  I haven't seen any prices since the site started having issues, but I've read people are seeing drops in price. 

There is no such thing as an automatic price drop

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sadiwest said:

Do any of them match something that you purchased pre cruise (i.e shore excursion?), and do they show that they are coming from Royal Caribbean?

17 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Do any of them match something that you purchased pre cruise (i.e shore excursion?), and do they show that they are coming from Royal Caribbean?

Says Royal Caribbean but it's $54 ish for two of us and 30$ something for one of us. 

9 minutes ago, sadiwest said:

Says Royal Caribbean but it's $54 ish for two of us and 30$ something for one of us. 

Reduction of taxes & fees for a prior sailing?  The problem unless you can identify them yourself, Royal staff is useless.  Just accept them and don't worry about it.  Once among some credits on my CC there was one for .30 cents.😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, sadiwest said:

Several possibilities:

The $54/pp

could be a pre-booked shore excursion that changed in price/person; or

A reduction in cruise insurance; or

A reduction in port fees or taxes

The $30 for one person could be a correction to the %off calculation for the second guest

Or, it could just be another case of RCL IT incompetence.

• Thanks 1