Live on Norwegian Pearl May 27th

Betsynh

5 hours ago, umpisoccer said:

Can you take pictures of the dailies to post for us?  It would be great to see the schedule of activities each day to help in the planning process.  

Sorry… been tossing them. I saw them in another thread though. 

1 hour ago, latebloomer56 said:

Hello question do you swim in Bermuda? If yes how cold is the water? We will not be there until April 2023 😢. I remember several years back in May it was very cold. Being from New England got use to it quickly but deciding if we should bother with snorkel equipment.

Thanks for this post your right very little about the Pearl.

We’re at Clearwater Beach on an excursion right now and someone said the water is about 74. Not sure but it felt good. Not quite Caribbean, but we’re in a sheltered area near St George so no waves and pretty deserted. D16811DF-3FAB-4FEB-8064-B3D543E1287E.thumb.jpeg.d0419b39f7c9e3af146b3b04cff25619.jpeg

2A7B2FE8-8065-4CC6-9189-B48DD8DEE01E.jpeg

17 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

People in shorts would have only been turned away in the aft dining room. They would have been fine in Indigo.

That’s good to know! Thanks! Haven’t tried there yet. We have reservations at Teppanyaki (sp?) tomorrow night. I thought it would be nice since we’ll be sad leaving Bermuda. 

4 hours ago, Betsynh said:

We’re at Clearwater Beach on an excursion right now and someone said the water is about 74. Not sure but it felt good. Not quite Caribbean, but we’re in a sheltered area near St George so no waves and pretty deserted. D16811DF-3FAB-4FEB-8064-B3D543E1287E.thumb.jpeg.d0419b39f7c9e3af146b3b04cff25619.jpeg

2A7B2FE8-8065-4CC6-9189-B48DD8DEE01E.jpeg

We were thinking about the trip to Clearwater beach, what was it like? What was included in the package? thank you !

How was checking in at Black Falcon?  Were they enforcing arrival times?

The last time we cruised from Boston, they were very strict about arrival times and I'm trying to co-ordinate a family group coming from different locations. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

1 hour ago, phoenix1181 said:

The last time we cruised from Boston, they were very strict about arrival times and I'm trying to co-ordinate a family group coming from different locations. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

Where do you get the  check in time?  

On 5/28/2022 at 2:15 PM, Betsynh said:

As an avid cruiser but only my third on NCL, I was 

Get the thermal spa pass (approx $139 online pre-cruise). They claim to sell a limited number and we spent the morning between the stone loungers, comfy padded lounge chairs, the warm pool and the co-ed hot-tub. Haven’t tried the steam room or sauna yet, but looks decent. Robes and towels are plentiful. It started getting really busy around noon. Glad we hit the 

Thank you!! Just booked last minute for June 17 so trying to catch up. Is the everything on the Thermal Spa open? Debating the pass. 

As an avid cruiser but only my third on NCL, I was 

Get the thermal spa pass (approx $139 online pre-cruise). They claim to sell a limited number and we spent the morning between the stone loungers, comfy padded lounge chairs, the warm pool and the co-ed hot-tub. Haven’t tried the steam room or sauna yet, but looks decent. Robes and towels are plentiful. It started getting really busy around noon. Glad we hit the 

Thank you!! Just booked last minute for June 17 so trying to catch up. Is the everything on the Thermal Spa open? Debating the pass. 

2 hours ago, putchky said:

We were thinking about the trip to Clearwater beach, what was it like? What was included in the package? thank you !

Nice little beach… pricey but worth being away from crowds. We had two chairs and an umbrella and lunch of a burger, hot dog of black bean burger. People could upgrade to chicken or local fish for $10. We also got a bottle of Poland spring water. 

6 hours ago, phoenix1181 said:

We had a 10:00-10:30am check in time and no one asked us for verification. We were in group “5” waiting to board the ship. I think they started around 11:30am. It was pretty well organized. We showed verification of all Covid testing/vax and the Bermuda Travel Authorization on the ground level, and then up one level for security and main check in… got cabin keys and then waited… and waited a little more. Groups started moving around 11:30am, or so. Summer Palace dining was deserted for lunch!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aloha_DC said:

Totally worth it and not very crowded. The spa pool is quite warm… so nice! Hadn’t used a stone lounger before. Now I’m hooked!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Betsynh said:

Nice little beach… pricey but worth being away from crowds. We had two chairs and an umbrella and lunch of a burger, hot dog of black bean burger. People could upgrade to chicken or local fish for $10. We also got a bottle of Poland spring water. 

Thank you very much for this and all the other information.  17 days  to go for us

8 hours ago, umpisoccer said:

I was wondering if you can eat an early breakfast (6 am) at O'Sheehans or do you have to wait until 7 or 8 am?  

O’Sheehan’s and the Garden Cafe Early Riser buffet both start at 6am!

3 hours ago, putchky said:

Thank you very much for this and all the other information.  17 days  to go for us

You’ll have a great time. We aren’t usually NCL cruisers but haven’t found anything we didn’t enjoy on this trip. It’s weird that no one is trying to take our photo everywhere or upsell us in restaurants… It’s nicely chill. Just woke from a hard core nap in the Thermal Spa, as we’re about to depart Bermuda. 🙂

On this last day, we decided to hop the 9:30 ferry to Hamilton, did some whirlwind shopping and came back on the 11:45am. It worked perfectly and got back in time for nice lunch. This trip we didn’t get to poke around the Dockyard, but still feel like we got a great flavor of the island.