Cave tubing cancelled? What else to do?

vickintx

4 hours ago, vickintx said:

I know Belize’s weather tends to rain and I’m afraid the cave tubing will cancel. What other excursions does everyone recommend? 

Here's the deal on Belize it's a simple thing. Book a tour to Goffs Cay look it up. I did it twice wouldn't do anything else on Belize except sit on the pier at the Wet Lizard and get blistered. 

Resorts for a Day.com Goffs Cay Excursion best ticket in Belize. 

Have fun🙂

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LHARTWICK said:

Just found this while researching Goff's Cay - Our cruise in in October.  😞

Goff's Caye will be closed for visitation from May to October 2022 while renovations are being completed by the Government of Belize.

Hey thanks for the info. this excursion has become so popular Goffs Caye is a cash machine. It's hard telling what renovations and improvements they're making, I'm sure they figured it out looking forward to going back and seeing all the new upgrades. Clearest water anywhere near Central America the place is one of a kind. 👍

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TTEllis said:

Hey thanks for the info. this excursion has become so popular Goffs Caye is a cash machine. It's hard telling what renovations and improvements they're making, I'm sure they figured it out looking forward to going back and seeing all the new upgrades. Clearest water anywhere near Central America the place is one of a kind. 👍

Very welcome!  I'm going to keep an eye on it.  I only saw that mentioned on one page. Didn't see it on any other vendor pages.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...