Pre cruise questionnaire

B x

Can someone who has cruised recently in Europe give any indication as to the questions asked please? It may be the same Globally of course.

Having niggling worries now we are close as to how heavily Celebrity concentrates on recent activities of passengers in their questions. Having pretty much isolated for two years we are faced with a big gathering a few days before we cruise in June, eldest Granddaughters wedding, so lots of people and pretty difficult to distance in that environment. Here in the UK they say the current infection rate is 1 in 60 so at a weeding of about 150 inevitably a few likely candidates and under current UK laws not a mask in sight.

Obviously we will be totally honest with our answers but just trying to second guess how Celebrity may deal with someone having been in a large gathering even when an antigen is clear. We are flying to Rome the afternoon before so judging by what the App says, we should receive the questionnaire at the airport!

Check out this thread to see screen shots of the form 

I would say that unless you know WITH CERTAINTY that you have had close contact with someone who has the virus, answer no.  They do not question if you have been in a large group.

8 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Check out this thread to see screen shots of the form 

I would say that unless you know WITH CERTAINTY that you have had close contact with someone who has the virus, answer no.  They do not question if you have been in a large group.

That's really helpful, thank you. I had visions of lots of invasive questions that would prove difficult given what I explained. Not much different than going to the dentist or hospital really.

• Like 1

See below.  Questions are same regardless of location    The last question is cut off but I believe it was I  last day have you been in contact with someone who tested positive  

95DEE9F9-97D3-465E-B4E7-D5B3AAF1FD2B.thumb.jpeg.91212a9d379cfea6ae95a7bffe2fe373.jpeg