Seattle-Seattle Question --ArriveCAN

Italy52

If you have taken the Seattle round trip itinerary that includes Victoria as your last port of call, can you tell me if you needed ArriveCAN filled out at embarkation time or did you fill it out on the ship within 72 hours of arrival into Victoria.  Thanks.

We just did this a couple of days ago. I put in all our info, proof of vaccinations etc. Passport. I created a login etc. But they would not let us add a date as far out as Aug.  But definitely do it before the cruise.

@Italy52 Although one was "required" to have ArriveCan filled out (with resulting QR code) before boarding the Crown Princess in Seattle, I will say that in the Patter, on Sunday and Monday (days 2 and 3), there have been "ArriveCan Guest Assistance" sessions in the Conference room on Deck 6 from 9:15 AM - 1:00 PM.  One might therefore infer that completion is not actually required for boarding in Seattle.  We were on board the Crown Princess last week as well, and as I recall, these sessions were also available later in the week.  BTW, we did not have to show any proof of having the QR code when actually visiting Victoria, which leads me to believe that perhaps the ship bars disembarkation there if you didn't do it - or maybe they chase you down on "Victoria day" if you don't have it filled out. 

There is also the Canadian customs/immigration form to fill out, which is provided by your room steward and is due back to him by 6:00 PM on Tuesday (for the Saturday-departing cruises on the Crown Princess).

Edited by QuilterGirl
  • Thanks 1