Change from Refundable to Non-Refundable?

OT-Miami

We’re sailing on Equinox in October 2022, which we booked a with refundable deposit.  Final payment is due mid-July, so about six weeks away.  I’m under the impression that I can change my booking from refundable to non-refundable, but all of the recent changes have me wondering.  Has anyone done this recently?  Is this still possible?  How far in advance of final payment can I make the switch?  Any insight is appreciated - TIA  😊

We tried to switch from refundable to NRD within 2weeks  of booking but our suite category was sold out so we couldn’t change.  If there should be cancellations the price ven with a NRD outdoor be higher. 

You can change to a NR Deposit but there has to be at least one cabin available and when you do it your rate will be dependent on current rates and promotion.    You could end up paying more or loosing perks.

Best to do a mock booking and if make sense just call Celebrity or your agent.   I've done it many time.s

• Thanks 1

Ahh, the current pricing!  There are plenty of cabins available, and after taking advantage of a price drop in April and another price drop in May, I’m booked at approx. $1,300 less that the current “sale” price for the same perks.  The difference between refundable and NRD is $433.  That's the kind of math I can do in my head 🤪  We're in a regular veranda cabin, and there are so many still available I'm keeping an eye out for another price drop.  Thanks all!

• Like 2