Any U.S. Citizens test positive for Covid prior to flight home from European Sailings and get stuck?

19 hours ago, ILOVESHIPS said:

You need  a  negative  test   to  fly  back  from  Europe  to  the  United  States.  If  you test  positive  in Europe or  any  foreign country  you  can not   fly  back to the  United States  until you are   negative.    This  can  be  a nightmare for anyone testing  positive  in another  country.

I

If you test positive and then quarantine you can get a Certificate of Recovery that you use, along with the initial Positive Covid test result, for your return flight to the US. That's what I did last month after I tested positive and quarantined on APEX with return flight from Amsterdam.

Protocols for how a cruise line is handling Covid Positive cases is an ever evolving situation as are the different foreign country protocols. Cruisers need keep up with what is happening "NOW" and not rely on information from last month or even last week. I know as I tested positive on APEX, quarantined on the ship before flying home and have done a lot of reading about this. 

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise
  • Like 1