Beyond cabin 10130 C2

Wonder18

42 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Pondering #12210 due to proximity to elevators. Any idea what the double line is, and if, indeed, the bed is by the balcony? Thanks,

I have no idea about the double line.  The "notch" on that cavin is also near the bath - it goes outward to accomodate the head of the bed if you look at it.(the widest part of the room)  Also when I asked about verandas on the Equinox I was told that the square you see on the deck plan means there is a sofa bed and the sofa is by the balcony.  I hope someone else can help with the double line - maybe a fire wall??

Edited by Dar & Bob
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Pondering #12210 due to proximity to elevators. Any idea what the double line is, and if, indeed, the bed is by the balcony? Thanks,

12210 definitely has the bed by the balcony since the widest part of the cabin is next to the balcony and also since the two adjoining cabins are by the bath since they both have convertible sofa beds ( and the bed placements alternate every other cabin.)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Our cabin was next to a double line which indicated a fire door location. This may be the same.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

12210 definitely has the bed by the balcony since the widest part of the cabin is next to the balcony and also since the two adjoining cabins are by the bath since they both have convertible sofa beds ( and the bed placements alternate every other cabin.)

Oops - I was looking at 12208 with the sqare next to it.  You are correct.  

• Thanks 1

I think the narrow double lines every so often between cabins is the ship infrastructure / framework. If you look at a photo of the side of the ship you'll see columns every dozen or so rooms especially aft. The white columns are the 'narrow lines".

• Thanks 1

My Beyond S1 cabin has a sofa/bed instead of a regular sofa. 
Wondering if it’s just as comfortable as a regular sofa without the bed. 
Also the cabin sleeps 4 And there’s just 2 of us. 
I feel like I should invite people along. 

• Haha 1